No announcement yet.

Holiday Beer in Morgan Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good the more the merrier. I called down to the brewery and made a reservation under my name for 12-15 people at 6:00pm tonight. I can be reached on my cell 408-761-3466. See ya all there
    Ken
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

We are there... Wife may swing by after work.

Doug
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

My wife and daughter dropped out so it will just be me and my son Dylan.
        Ken
        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

The meet and greet went fine, nice to put faces to names - now if I could only keep track of them. El Toro Brewery lived up to everything we've heard around town - it sucked. When it first opened, the place was packed but I can see why when we drive by these days, the parking lot is empty. The beer was good but you can't beat cold beer Earlier in the day, i was even able to finally meet Pops face to face. Thanks for the great deal on the tires, Jeff! We should all meet again soon. Next time, we'll cook? HAHA

p.s. Saw some pretty nice broncos last night!
          Last edited by Brats71; 12-27-2007, 11:04 AM.

Comment

11 people showed up with 3 Broncos and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Promises were made to help wrench, Talk of Bronco improvements, and stories shared of: Morgan Hill back in the day, people we knew, and where we worked and lived. Having never been in the El Toro Brewery before, I was waiting to be impressed... The beer and food was tasty but seemed a tad pricey... and I thought it strange that Bronken had made reservations for us and they asked us to leave our area after an hour and a half for another party that was waiting? Anyway I look forward to the next get together...

Doug

Hey Sonny... This took me awhile but was his name: Tony Tchamourian @ Hidden Valley Lake,CA
            Last edited by 904Bronco; 12-27-2007, 05:23 PM.
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I too had a great time, hope to repeat again when the weather is nicer, and maybe attact a few more Broncos.

After listening to the three long time Bronco owners talk, there clearly is a lot I need to learn to keep up.....

Jim

Comment

Working...
              X