Holiday Beer in Morgan Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Beer in Morgan Hill

I asked question in the tech section about a trani, and the thread has taken on a "lets get together for a beer" life of its own, so I thought I would start a thread here so everyone can see something is in the works.

I suggested we get together for a beer at El Toro in Morgan Hill, a nice local brewery, so if your interested, jump in and make you interest known.

I am pretty open most evenings till 2008, weekends are tougher than weeknights.

Jim

I'm ready and willing . Actually the wife wants to come to but I think she wants to get out of cooking for a night (ha ha).
    Ken
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

We haven't been there yet. Looks like I'm working every day except Christmas. If its early enough, we may stop by for some adult beverages and maybe try out some of their food. The brat loves breweries.

Comment

What times work best for you?
        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
          What times work best for you?
          Keep me in mind... Cannot do it this Saturday...
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

So these dates are good for me, tonight, the 23rd, 26th, 27th

Comment

Any of those dates work for me also.
              Ken

Comment

ok, I'll call it, the 26th it is, even if there are only two of us, there will still be beer.....you can call the time, afternoon beer or evening beer?

Jim

Comment

Jim,

Sorry, Too much going on today/this week with Family/Holiday commitments and friends visiting for me to make it...

Doug
                  Last edited by 904Bronco; 12-24-2007, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Jim, thats fine with me how does 6pm sound? Hey Brat can you guys make it too?
                    Ken

Comment

Ken
                      Damn Ken, How did you get a pass?

Comment

My wife loves and appreciates me ( The big fat upgrade to her wedding ring didn't hurt either).
                        Ken

Comment

Ken
                          Sounds good I gotta go to Los Banos to get a fifth wheel installed but I should be back early enough for some food and brew.

Comment

sounds good, 6pm, see you all there.

Comment

I am a firm maybe now The Wife went in to work and I said the Boys and I would be going out for dinner... Unless she got home before 5:30

Doug

Comment

Working...
                              X