No announcement yet.

4-wheel fest in Fair Oaks May 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Aaron! That's awesome. Way to represent NCB!! (both of you!)

Comment

Nice job Aaron

So Mark no awards?? What gives, It looks cleaner then the last time I saw it.

FM <><
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Good show guys!
        Aaron, I plan to steal your front bumper design, its simple, clean and functional, been admiring it on this forum for a while now. I'll leave the show winning to you - mine's got a long way to go!

Tony
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Congrats on your winnigs!
          I too like your bumpers, but am trying to decide between your style
          (stealth I think they are called) or staying with the tube pre-runner style for my rear bumper. I want something that will wrap up under my rear quarters.
          69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Congrats on the wins . Rig looks really nice. Sorry I missed it. Man I hate working on saturdays. You miss all the good stuff.
            Tony
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Way to go Aaron Your rig looks great.
              I too had to work and couldnt make it, again you did us proud.

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick
                Good show guys!
                Aaron, I plan to steal your front bumper design, its simple, clean and functional, been admiring it on this forum for a while now. I'll leave the show winning to you - mine's got a long way to go!

Tony
                Thanks guys.. I have enough steel left to make one more bumper I have been thinking of making one.. or two.. or who knows..

Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
                  Thanks guys.. I have enough steel left to make one more bumper I have been thinking of making one.. or two.. or who knows..

Aaron
                  Since this has become the "Aaron's bumper thread"... Keep me posted if you do make another. Or I may be interested in taking the materials off your hands...

Tony
                  Last edited by CityHick; 05-20-2007, 07:32 PM.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Aaron,

Congrats on your 1st places (?), your rig sure looks good. Marc's looks good too, I'm surprised it didn't win something.

Marc, I see you took your flex ramps, did you flex it up for the crowd?

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
                      Aaron,

Congrats on your 1st places (?), your rig sure looks good. Marc's looks good too, I'm surprised it didn't win something.

Marc, I see you took your flex ramps, did you flex it up for the crowd?

I did a little, but I wasn't really supposed too, and when I did, it didn't seem like the with all of the kids running around there was it was a good idea to keep it up there.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Great job you guys....both rigs looked great in thier own ways...
                        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I got an email from the lady that put this on and here are the pics she got from the event.

http://www.fairoakspark.org/index.ph...&g2_itemId=412
                          Last edited by earlybronco72; 05-24-2007, 02:30 PM.
                          Marc D.

Comment

People will argue to the death over what the best 'wheeling rig is, but one thing's for sure, EB's win in style points!
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                              I got an email from the lady that put this on and here are the pics she got from the event.

http://www.fairoakspark.org/index.ph...&g2_itemId=412

Cool pics Marc. Thanks for the link. Who's Purple EB in the pics? Looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                                Cool pics Marc. Thanks for the link. Who's Purple EB in the pics? Looks nice.
                                It's actually Charcoal gray, and it is a nice looking EB. The guy owns a shop here in the sac area, but I can't remember his name. He was out at Prarie City the last time I was there. Nice guy.
                                Marc D.

Comment

Working...
                                X