Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-wheel fest in Fair Oaks May 19th

Hay guys,
    I was just down at the Fair Oaks Park with the little guy for the easter egg hunt, and picked up a flyer for an all 4x4 show. Thought it would be a good chance to show off the Bronco's, meet somemore folks, and show up some Heep's.

It's a nice big park with huge oak's, picnick tables, and a big playground for the littleones.
    Pre-reg is $25.00, day of event is $35.00.
    There will be a band called the Blues Farm, 4wd vendors, food and Beer with a capital B. You also get a shirt.
    We would of course be in the Classic catigory but it's open to all 4x4's. Prizes for 1st-3rd in each catigory + Peoples choice and Most Capable Truck awards.

More info. at:
    www.fairoakspark.org
    Or contact Katy at:
    kcoss@fairoakspark.org
    916-966-1036 ext 16

If you guys are down to go let me know and I'll see if we can reserve a section for the EB's.

Looking forward to it.
    Jay
    Edit/Delete Message

is anyone thinking of going to this?
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I wouldn't mind going. Sounds like a cool venue and a great time.

Comment

My wife and I would be interested in going.

Moss Beach, CA
        89 Mustang 5.0 w/ EFI - NP435 - 5.5 WH Suspension - 2 in body, Cheby discs, Detroit Locker rear w/ 31 spl Yukons - pre-runner bumpers - winch - Flamming River column - H4's - yadda yadda yadda!
        VISIT: http://www.bayareabroncos.com

Comment

Where is fair oaks park?
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Just off of Sunrise Blvd in the old Fair Oaks bidness district. South sunrise, Left Fair Oaks, very next left (by the used car lot), park is on the right. Kinda caddy corner from the sports bar and Carmalitas.
            Tony
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

4 wheel fest

Hey Guys!

My name is Katy and I'm actually the person running the 4 Wheel Fest for Fair Oaks Rec & Parks. I'm really looking forward to the event. So far, we have between 10-20 trucks registered. I'm hearing a lot of buzz about people registering the morning of the event, which you can do for $35 between 9am - 10am. So, if you guys are interested, which I hope you are, give me a call or stop in the office and register before Friday at 5pm for only $25 a truck.

All the information can be found at our website www.fairoakspark.org. The office is in Old Fair Oaks right by the Slocum House and our Community Clubhouse. The address, if you want to map quest it is, 4150 Temescal St., Fair Oaks, CA 95628. You can reach me at 916-966-1036.

I hope to see you all out there. I would really like to see a good variety of trucks out there and not just jeeps, even though I'm a jeep owner. Come check it out, even if you don't register. The event is free to the public and the Blues Farm band guys are great. They play at the Jazz Fest every year.

Take it easy guys!

Comment

I might do this..hmmm..

Aaron
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I am still thinking about it as well. I am going to be transporting my rig from Carson city(storage) to San francisco at some point from Sat. morning to Sunday. Very flexible schedule. Could just speed up my plans a little and do this. Might be a good chance to meet some people and hopefully some of you Sac. area bronco owners.

Comment

I was thinking about heading down there also, but I wont have the bronco. I have the front end torn apart as we speak, and wont get back to it until Sat. If you guys do head down, post up about what time you will be around, and I will try to meet up with you.
                    Marc D.

Comment

I'm Inn!!! I'll represent!! Norcalbroncs.... I'll be there around 9am. I need to powerwash/clean and vacumme and I am there...

Aaron
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72
                        I was thinking about heading down there also, but I wont have the bronco. I have the front end torn apart as we speak, and wont get back to it until Sat. If you guys do head down, post up about what time you will be around, and I will try to meet up with you.

Whatcha do'n to the front end?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68
                          Whatcha do'n to the front end?

I just replaced the gears with another set of 3.50's. Every tooth except one on the ring gear had some part of the tooth broken off. I willl get pics later. I can't remember who donated the new gears to me for cost of shipping, but thank you again. Aaron, if you haven't left yet, I should be down there also. Got it all buttoned up about ten minutes ago.
                          Marc D.

Comment

Well, I made it down to the show and shine, and met up with Aaron. Well, he cleaned house. He won two awards out of six. What a deal. Had a good time. Somewhere between 20-30 trucks. Sorry no pics. I forgot the camera. Also saw a couple of people off of the list, and Maui Matt swung by for a few in the burgandy bronco. Looks sweet. Jack O'Brian was also there. Chatted with him for a while.
                            Marc D.

Comment

Good little show..

I got :

1st place in Classic 4x4

1st place Short Wheelbase

A
                              Attached Files
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment