Bronctoberfest resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bronctoberfest resurrection

I'm in regardless of the rv, but I really can't tent camp like I used to. Let's pull the trigger on this so we can secure the site! I'll send money if needed.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I've never been there but I hear there's plenty of space. Plus it looks huge on the map.

I'd love to pull the trigger but I'm broke. This newborn wiped me out. I can probably drum up $100 but we need 525 total. If anybody can front some more cash let me know (post, pm, call, text 559 974 5337). We were penciled in but yesterday they called and told me that they had to erase it until we pay. I'm going to keep moving forward on this as much as I can.

What do we want to do for food? We have three options.

Provide food: we can do burger and dogs or something simple and just charge a few bucks per person per meal this is nice cause we all eat together and keep the group feel. However it's alot more organization and upfront costs in a short time frame.

Potluck: i think this is how its been done in the past. Its easier to organize and keeps the group together. But we still need people to commit. (This is my recommendation)

Feed your self: simple and easy. But we will lose a bit of the group feel. Also it's alot more work for individuals as the have to bring a bit of everything to prep food.

Comment

I'm still in as long as we can secure the site. I can send some funds up front if needed. If this does not happen I may head to Slick Rock.
        69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I am out. I will be out hunting in d3.

Comment

I'm out, all 3 broncos are down.

Comment

Potluck seems to work the best and does not commit any person or group of people to be responsible for everybody. We have done that at Pops' place before as well as on one of the Coyote Lake trips. Potluck dinner and everybody on their own for breakfast/lunch.

I have never been to Hollister and I'm totally unfamiliar with the different areas. For me this trip is more about hanging out than it is wheeling - just like how it was at Pops' place. Hopefully the weather stays on this cooling trend we've been experiencing, would be nice if it were in the 70s or low 80s during the day.

I am willing to get there early and help set up (for whatever that is worth). Assuming I can find someone to watch my dog for the weekend I'd be totally game for making this a 3-day excursion (fri-sat-sun). I just need to find time to get a couple of things done on my rig between now and then... and as my recent Coyote Lake bailout confirms I just don't have time for the rig! Gotta make some time...
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by TieWire View Post
                I've never been there but I hear there's plenty of space. Plus it looks huge on the map.

I'd love to pull the trigger but I'm broke. This newborn wiped me out. I can probably drum up $100 but we need 525 total. If anybody can front some more cash let me know (post, pm, call, text 559 974 5337). We were penciled in but yesterday they called and told me that they had to erase it until we pay. I'm going to keep moving forward on this as much as I can.

What do we want to do for food? We have three options.

Provide food: we can do burger and dogs or something simple and just charge a few bucks per person per meal this is nice cause we all eat together and keep the group feel. However it's alot more organization and upfront costs in a short time frame.

Potluck: i think this is how its been done in the past. Its easier to organize and keeps the group together. But we still need people to commit. (This is my recommendation)

Feed your self: simple and easy. But we will lose a bit of the group feel. Also it's alot more work for individuals as the have to bring a bit of everything to prep food.
                I can front the cash only if we agree to the number of confirmed attendees and those confirmed are committed to their financial portion regardless if they attend. I really don't want to be stuck with the cost. It's looks like we have enough to make this affordable. Let's roll!

Tony, get yer chit together!
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I want to go if my rig doesn't fall apart in jv. Unfortunately I have to go to a wedding Saturday, so I can swing down on Sunday.
                  70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

That's awesome karl!. Well I'm committed. As for the rest of you.... Please respond with a financial commitment to karl so we can reserve this site. If the 11 "for sure" people commit then its only $47 each. I'm sure we well get much more people then just the 11.

Comment

Attached Files
                      {o===o}
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

we are still talking 18-19? I'm a for sure. How do you wanna do the $$$ exchange Carl.
                        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

We are still in!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                            we are still talking 18-19? I'm a for sure. How do you wanna do the $$$ exchange Carl.
                            I can pay pal or take cash at camp.

So, would the fee split up be per rig, or per adult?

Comment

I'm on shift that weekend. Dang it! I would take it off but it might interfere with my month off, last week of Oct and the first 3 weeks of Nov for hunting. Enjoy, be safe and have a few for me...
                              1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I would say each rig pays.

Comment

Working...
                                X