Bronctoberfest resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bronctoberfest resurrection

I love the idea of the resurrection, but I'm out that weekend. My cousin is getting hitched in Portland that weekend.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Hollister has tank trap! Thats my vote.
      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

I vote loon lake

Comment

Sounds like a fairly even split between Hollister and Prairie City. No matter which one you pick there will be some who won't make it due to distance. The guys up North won't make Hollister and the guys from the South won't make PC. Maybe we should try two events, one at each location but spread out several months apart. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I would vote in this order:
            1. Hollister - big gathering area (if you can rent Area 5), best wheeling
            2. Prairie City - probably most central, obstacle course keeps group together
            3. Frank Raines - smallest gathering area, trails were kind of boring from what I remember

Probably the best option is to alternate between Hollister and PC each year. Just need to decide where to start.

Comment

I vote Prairie City!
              '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

I vote for Hollister. Even though I always get poison oak

Comment

Prairie city would be choice one as it would be more about getting together and theres obsticals to play on for those who wsnt to. Hollister is good but theres almost no chance of a group meeting place where most would stay. People would be all over making it less social. Carnegie is also a great choice. Any place we go will be hot, dry and have places to meet up so its more about which location is going to get the most broncos.
                  Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

I think sewe is right on with it going back and forth.
                    Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Originally posted by California Monkey View Post
                      Prairie city would be choice one as it would be more about getting together and theres obsticals to play on for those who wsnt to. Hollister is good but theres almost no chance of a group meeting place where most would stay. People would be all over making it less social. Carnegie is also a great choice. Any place we go will be hot, dry and have places to meet up so its more about which location is going to get the most broncos.
                      So is that a vote for PC for this year? I definitely like the idea of alternating from year to year but like like sewie said "where to start?"

Comment

I vote to start in PC, but I'm just being selfish.

Comment

PC also selfish for me

Comment

Lets keep the votes rolling in........

Comment

I've been to exactly none of those places but I think it's all about the get together and not so much the wheeling.
                              Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Hollister....we will be together in a group, while those who do want to hit trails can and won't be gone long as you can do most of the trails in short time all leading back to the central hub(obstical course). Unless I break in tank trap. You guys up by sac are being selfish I have to drive though there to get to my destination 3-4+ hours every time.
                                70 eb 60f 14b mild 302 435-klune 4-1-np205 and some dents

Comment

Working...
                                X