X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gold Panning

Originally posted by Henry66 View Post
    And a good time was had by all! Thanks.
    X2 A nice day out in some beautiful country. Now if we would have just found some gold. Thanks Rick.

Hey Henry, that Bronco looks familiar.

Comment

Had a blast!! came away with a few flakes in the vial, enough that Shari is excited to go out now, score!
      Great seeing you guys
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Wish I could have made it....
        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Any chance of doing this again?
          Thanks
          Jack
          73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Always a good time! I would be up for another trip
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

If my schedule allows, I'm interested!

Comment

Me too
                69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I'm game. Very little bronco travel on my summer agenda as of yet. Need to book some time. Let's get'r done.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

The Grass Valley Broncos have been talking about putting something together. It's tough to find places that aren't claimed. The Auburn State Recreation Area has places. Also the Yuba River outside the town of Washington has some places.

Comment

Just a thought. I belong to GPAA (Gold Prospectors Association of America)and have access to many claims. I can take up to 4 additional people on the claim. I think if I remember correctly from the last trip I wasn't able to attend, there was at least one other member. That would be up to 10 folks. An annual membership is only $84 if you're interested. I have not been to any of the claims and am a beginner at this. I do have a high banker, an additional sluice, buckets, shovels and a weak back! I've been wanting to do this for some time and get my equipment dirty.

http://www.goldprospectors.org/

Brad

Comment

This sounds like a ton of fun. I need to explore that part of the world. Should have the house sold and be ready for some bronco time by summer. #fingerscrossed
                        Build thread

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                          Just a thought. I belong to GPAA (Gold Prospectors Association of America)and have access to many claims. I can take up to 4 additional people on the claim. I think if I remember correctly from the last trip I wasn't able to attend, there was at least one other member. That would be up to 10 folks. An annual membership is only $84 if you're interested. I have not been to any of the claims and am a beginner at this. I do have a high banker, an additional sluice, buckets, shovels and a weak back! I've been wanting to do this for some time and get my equipment dirty.

http://www.goldprospectors.org/

Brad
                          I'd love to tag along to see if I enjoy it if you have space.
                          Mark Harris
                          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                          X