Official Bronctoberfest 5 thread!! Oct. 20th 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Bronctoberfest 5 thread!! Oct. 20th 2012

Thank You Jeff & Mary, Sonny & Alma, Rick & Patrtick, everybody! Its a great time to reconnect with everybody, Josh, Mark, Ryan, Tony, Justin, Jack, WTF was Rocky?, Brian, Dave, David, Jim & the WH crew, Henry I sold your U-bolts to some squirrel (kidding), What a great experience! Cant wait for next year!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Spaceburger; 10-21-2012, 05:48 AM.
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Great seeing everyone. Thanks Jeff & Mary for all that you do. Jeff next year can you have a water truck wet don't you dusty driveway so my Bronco dosnt get all dirty. It's dosnt like getting dirty Sorry I had to leave early before all the fun started. Good times!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigHarvey56 View Post
        Have fun guys and post lots of pics
        I took none

Thank You Mr. & Mrs. TBS-POP (Jeff & Mary) Had a great time, Good friends and good times. Brat71 & Brats Mom (Sonny & Alma) thank you for going all out on dinner you guys ROCK.

I got home about 11:30
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Here are some videos I took of what I am calling the Red Solo Cup races.

Crawlin68's pass:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87SNU...ature=youtu.be

Sorry can't remember who's pass this was:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uzLFIPjSKk&feature=plcp

Jim's run through the course:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3ATp...ature=youtu.be

Videos were shot using my GoPro HD Hero2 camera. These are raw, unformatted video files shot in 1080P HD. They will scale up to the full size of your TV screen when not compressed by youtube... anybody who wants a copy please let me know, I can set up a dropbox account (or something like it).
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Thank you Mary and Jeff for hosting and all the work everyone put into making it a great time! I had to bugout to early but had a good time while there. It was great to meet new frends and see old buds! Thanks again.
            Joe

Comment

Thanks for another great time, I am sure I missed stuff by not staying the night but was awesome as always. I'll bring my sleeping bag next year, hopefully the family too. Thanks Cruz and Pops Fams for everything.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Looks like i missed out once again, but thats how harvest goes
                72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

Brian, you look good next to the wife bronco.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                    Brian, you look good next to the wife bronco.
                    Thanks I do Brown well
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Re: Official Bronctoberfest 5 thread!! Oct. 20th 2012

Awesome Time! Had a lot of fun! It was Great to meet everyone. Thanks for letting us bring our camper and stay the night.
                      72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                        , well at least Tony crashed, poor Rick. A story to be told by them.
                        Someone needs to talk about this....
                        75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Awesome Day!!! Thanks to all who participated to make this a great event! now its time to figure out how we can step this up a notch!! Thanks to ALL again, Jeff and Mary

Now I think its official,,, Ricks Bronco has spent more time on my trailer than my own!!! luv ya bro!
                          Last edited by TBS-POPS; 10-21-2012, 06:39 PM.
                          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

That's not good. Thanks again Yelton's. all that put this on.. Thank you..
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Looks like I missed a good time. Just got back from Bodega Bay with the family, bitchin cool weather and a good time with the fam! Halloween trip next weekend!
                              Leave No One Behind
                              KK6AUW

Comment

Wanted to say thanks,Jeff and Mary I had a blast, it was nice to put faces with names! Wish I could have stayed for dinner but as it was driving back to the Bay Area with no door or windows I froze! Also thanks to w/h for bringing out new products for us to check out. Marshall

Comment

Working...
                                X