Official Bronctoberfest 5 thread!! Oct. 20th 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bronctoberfest 5 thread!! Oct. 20th 2012

October 20th 2012 is the date that has been chosen This first post will be edited as time gets closer. please note change of date!!! Pops

OK!!! We are four weeks out till Bronctoberfest!!! YAY!!! We will try and pull this off like we did last year as it worked well. Only difference is Sonny and Alma (Brats71 & BratsMom) are going to do "CARNITAS FEST" for saturday night!!! Donations can be made to them for dinner at the Fest. we will supply the big BBQ and a couple smaller ones for lunch goodies and such. BYOB everything you need for the day for lunch. Some of you can figure out Who wants to bring stuff like Plates, plastic ware forks and such, paper towels and whatever else.I will take an inventory of what was leftover from last year and post it up. Time to get the ball rolling on this!!! Any newcomers that need the addy for bronctoberfest please pm me. Pops

Park your rig and enjoy the day with great Bronco friends and families!

Starting with a fun filled day of Bronco games presented by Patrick (crawln68), Rocky (rokslyd) and Rick (broncrick)

Bring your camp'n stuff and stay the night cause we always have a great campfire session after dark!!!. Campers, trailers, motorhomes, tents, Whatever!!! We have the room, just tell us what your bringing and we'll save a spot for ya!

We are dog lovers too (9) but please leave your dogs at home if possible. Our dogs will be on lockdown for the day. to much stuff going on!

This is BYOB so bring your own. Lets make this another Bronctoberfest to remember!!

Thanks to all in advance, Pops and Mary
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 09-21-2012, 01:35 PM. Reason: change of date
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Re: Official Bronctoberfest 5 thread!! Oct. 13th 2012

I will be able to attend the boat meet is the next week.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Pops are u still doin a little swap meet thing there to if so can I bring a trailer loaded with bronco parts from tail lights gaskets to body parts thanks David

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyyardsale View Post
        Pops are u still doin a little swap meet thing there to if so can I bring a trailer loaded with bronco parts from tail lights gaskets to body parts thanks David
        Heck ya! we always bring $$ to buy what ya bring
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I'm sure I'll be there. Just got to check with the wife. Hopefully she will make it this year.

Comment

hmm thats the date of the HAM class.. i have to figure this out..
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I thought I was going to take the Ham class------Well maybe next time.
              Jack
              73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

I'm out this year again. Going to Juneau to see my sister and take the boy to his fifth state. Next year.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I think i will study on my own and take the test Nov. 3rd. I cant miss B-Fest
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                    I think i will study on my own and take the test Nov. 3rd. I cant miss B-Fest
                    Glad you got your priorities straightened out!
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I am not opposed tO moving the date of bronctoberfest. just let me know. It's easy to
                      reschedule it now if it better at a later date!!!!! A free HAM class is more importat than bfest if it will save a life!!!
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

I can make any other weekend. Don't change it on my account but if it were I'll bring jell-o lol

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Don't change on my schedule. Ill make it work.. life gets busy.
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I don't want you to change it for Aaron also, but the weekend after that works for me.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Due to various conflicts with other events and for personal reasons, the date of Bronctoberfest has been moved to October 20th, 2012.
                              Last edited by TBS-POPS; 09-03-2012, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X