Recommendations for a quiet Pellet Rife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recommendations for a quiet Pellet Rife

im not much of a gun guy, but he was talking about some subsonic, low power round that was quieter than his pellet gun

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
      im not much of a gun guy, but he was talking about some subsonic, low power round that was quieter than his pellet gun
      yup, it's a round that is loaded to produce no more than 1100ft/s. What you have contend with at that point are the gasses produced by the ignition of powder. This is where a device would be needed in order to operate in town. Luckily we are talking 22 rim fire so it doesn't take rocket science to capture these gasses.
      Doug just manually eject and load that 10/22

Disclaimer: such a device would be considered a felony but you can always eat the evidence.
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

The end result.... Gamo Whisper rifle, being discontinued, marked down from $269.99 to $229.96 Now toss in an e-buddy on-line 10% off coupon.

I am feeling pretty good on the purchase from Big 5...

Thank you all for chiming in. Doug
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
          The end result.... Gamo Whisper rifle, being discontinued, marked down from $269.99 to $229.96 Now toss in an e-buddy on-line 10% off coupon.

I am feeling pretty good on the purchase from Big 5...

Thank you all for chiming in. Doug
          If you have not bought yet Walmart has the Gammo Whisper .177 marked down from $269 to $172.

Comment

I HAVE A Benjamin Marauder IN .22 cal. 9 shot magazine and a built in silencer. I used to have ground squirrels around the shop and out back. I haven't seen one within 150 yards for three months. I kind of miss the little furry targets coming around.

Comment

Originally posted by ontherocks View Post
              I HAVE A Benjamin Marauder IN .22 cal. 9 shot magazine and a built in silencer. I used to have ground squirrels around the shop and out back. I haven't seen one within 150 yards for three months. I kind of miss the little furry targets coming around.
              I was one click away from getting the Discovery. Ended up with the Hatsan 125 sniper in .22. How many good shots do you get on a fill?
              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
              X