Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Utah Elk Hunt

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
    Nice work Brad. My freezer has been out of elk for a few years now. I can "store" some of that for you if you don't have the room.
    That's a long way to go to get a package of steak out to thaw! I'll let you know. Might need some room if I harvest another next week in Oregon!
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200948940036861

Just in case you did not see any Elk
      Did anyone even watch that video ? like 200 Elk in it
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I did and enjoyed everyones comments afterward trying to guess how many Elk crossed the road.

Comment

I've seen that video. That is a huge heard. In case you missed it, there is one that has a tracking collar on it.

Comment

Finally downloaded some photos from my camera. What a fun trip!
            Attached Files

Comment

Awesome. I'm headed to Colorado in three weeks. Can't wait, anybody got a time machine?

Comment

Brad, You face says it all. Looks like lots of aspen was it super steep or the rolling hills. If your looking for some varity I got some goat, turkey, rabbit, qual to trade.

I leave Sunday for Trinity County

Ha

Comment

Originally posted by workin it View Post
                  Brad, You face says it all. Looks like lots of aspen was it super steep or the rolling hills. If your looking for some varity I got some goat, turkey, rabbit, qual to trade.

I leave Sunday for Trinity County

Ha
                  My face said one thing, my mind was thinking something different, "Now the work begins". This place had it all from extremely steep to rolling hills. It starts at about 7200 feet and goes up to 11,000 feet. Saw an enormous amount of Mule Deer, a bunch of Elk and two Moose. I'm thinking about having a work party over the winter at my house and could put on a mean BBQ.... Just a thought!

Comment

Here's a better picture of my bull I harvested in Utah. I received the meat this week and boy is it tasty! The second bull is my 2012 bull. Just got the head back from the taxidermist.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Brad,

That looks great mounted. Did you get the work done here or in oregon.

Comment

Thanks Dave. Had the work done in Oregon. Stallsworth Taxidermy in Rogue River. He has won many awards for his work. It took a year but was well worth the wait. Next time you're passing through, stop by...

Comment

Working...
                        X