No announcement yet.

Best deal on tow straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a reason you hit the pic and pull in Rancho rather than the one in Rocklin?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Marty was looking for a set of doors for his bronco that he could cut up and make trail doors out of. We had already checked the rocklin yard. This is the first time I have been to the rancho yard. There's actually 2 yards down there. 1 for domestic and 1 for imports. There's alot of trucks in rancho. 3 times more then in rocklin.

were you working today? I thought I saw you in a trench near old town.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Yup, that was me you saw playing in the mud. I saw one other blue EB down there today also. Saturdays are my play day money makers. Straight overtime for 10-12 hours.
        Marc D.

Comment

trail doors

I have an idea for trail doors..
          i want to make some tube doors for my bronco. I'm making patterns right now and it would be easier to make a couple sets.. i will need to get access to a tube bender and a plasma cutter.. i saw some on a toyota truck and they looked nice
          70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

Hey Mtnbronco. I have a tubing bender. What size tubing are you looking at using? I don't have a plasma cutter, but I'm creative with a grinder.
            Marc D.

Comment

i plan on using 1 5/8 dom.. what type of dies do you have?
              70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I have 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.25, 2.5 inch dies, and a couple of different radius's in most of them. How thick of tubing are you planning on running?
                Marc D.

Comment

i think the stuff is 120. i will have double check. i'm packing for moab and sadona so this will be on hold till i get back

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony
                    well they weren't cheaper. $33 for a 3" x 30k pro comp strap. Saw a few cool rigs there. Also a couple of cool trailers with tents on them. I think the link was www.4x4trailers.com.

Also found out that 4wps gives 5% discount if you register your club with them. Don't know if we should though as they don't have mych in the way of EB stuff.

Carl, are we going to be registered with the Cal 4 wheel drive assn? Just curious.
                    Might as well register...you wanna head that one up??
                    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

sure, I'll look into it.
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I'm getting ready to get some rims and tires!! 5% off would be nice!!! Let me know..
                        Aaron

Anyone have a set of 33-35 for sale???
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Darn, I just bought an ARB for the front, maybe I should have waited awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack
                            I'm getting ready to get some rims and tires!! 5% off would be nice!!! Let me know..
                            Aaron

Anyone have a set of 33-35 for sale???
                            Give me a call ot the shop 209-951-5438, I can definitely give you more than 5% off Aaron...
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

you were not in i'll try again tomorrow.. Thanks What you got??

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
                              Give me a call ot the shop 209-951-5438, I can definitely give you more than 5% off Aaron...
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I am going to start another thread for memberships to Cal 4wheel and for 4WPW. Check it out.

Karl

Comment

Working...
                                X