Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Action View Post
    well give us some hints....lol
    I sold my rear protofab bumper. I am going to build a better rear tire carrier that is supported from my rear quarter guards.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I doing the same. Flip down as a 42” is fkin heavy!

Comment

I see people build tire carriers like that. Unless you have a winch attached to to, it doesn't sound fun to lift a 42 off the floor.
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Mechanical advantage for the win. Pivot point to bring it down works for me. Then I got a slider if I come down on something hard in the back.

Comment

Mount one of those little harbor freight atv winches to pull it up. LOL

Comment

If I were to do something like that it would just be a 1/2 ton come along and some short nylon slings.

Comment

First off.....Merry Christmas to all my Bronco Brethren. I hope this year hasn't been too terrible to you all. This whole COVID thing has really turned the world upside down.
                I've been trying to think of some thing for a tire carrier. kicking around the idea of drop down vs swing. using harbor freight atv winch is actually a good idea to lift it back up. I've been neglecting my Bronco for some time now. Being a letter carrier with the USPS is very time consuming since we got Amazon. Sadly, Erin BroncoVich "as some friends named it" has been sitting in my driveway for almost a year now. after having some mis-fire issues that haven't been solved yet. I really miss it. Planning on diving back in and fixing the issues and doing some much needed off-road therapy in 2021.

Comment

Working...
                X