So Sad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Sad...

I went looking for a members info here and it was sad to see so many names that I recognize that have not posted anything in years... Things change, Time moves forward.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

I know what you mean. I see the same thing.

Comment

Agreed.
      I do find this new version somewhat a pain to navigate sometimes...
      I wonder if that drives people away at all?

Comment

This used to be a busy place......as popular as Broncos are now I'm surprised it is not busier here....
        73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

It is strange, as Broncos get more popular it seems like people are more scared to modify them and they just buy brand new parts and don't do as much DIY
          Build thread

Comment

Or maybe people are buying them as a investment?? So they don’t drive them just park them in the garage and hope the value goes up ?

Comment

I'm still around... I check in once in a while. I have parts sitting collecting dust in the garage; someday I will resume my tinkering. Life gets busy and when the Bronco doesn't "need" much, there's not much to take pix of for this site. The next likely change for my rig is wheels and tires, but there's not a lot of tech in removing/replacing a set of wheels!
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

I need to get better at checking this page.

Good new is the bronco is going to get some attention soon. I will keep the updates posted on here.
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

well give us some hints....lol
                  73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

I wish I could post up updates on the bronco but when away from home Sunday afternoon to Friday 7pm weekly it’s hard to gather motivation to work on it. Especially when Reno’s also call my name. Sure hope a lead on work comes my way or I am on Christmas Break in a few weeks.

Comment

I put my bronco on the back burner for awhile and just checked here every so often. I had to get my other car back on the road. Now I'm back to tinkering on the bronco, but I must say I really don't care for the new format of the forum.

Comment

Nice barracuda
                        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

I’m still around and involved just as always! I don’t frequent this site much, but it was really nice to see some friends at the WildHorses swap meet a few weeks back.

Mark
                          Explorer 5.0 OBDII

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                            Nice barracuda
                            X2! That is a sweet car!

Comment

It’s pretty bad that people show up to post ads but don’t come back to follow up.

Comment

Working...
                              X