This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kwspony View Post
    Here's an old picture of mine a few months after I bought it. After a 3.5" lift and new 30" tires!!!!
    Holy crap Karl. Where did all that shine go? How long ago was that?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• that was early 1992. I bought it in Dec. of 91.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

• Thanks for the warm reception fellas. This rig is originally from Reno, NV and it was bone stock with NO rust and the original 1969 paint. I bought it from and old guy who took great care of it. I had two new front fenders spliced into the rear for a "stock" look. I also went with the original Ford red on the paint. Haven't been through Livermore or Idaho with it (yet!)... I really struggled with cutting the stock fenders but needed the functionality of being able to stuff some bigger tires under there so what you see is the compromise.
        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

• That narrowed rig is a BEAST! I would love to see it in action one day.
          The orange one looks pretty nice too - there is a faction of us here on NCB who are partial to Orange rigs
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

• MmmHmmm...

Comment

• Re: Lets see some pics of everyones Rigs!

here is my 68 with 3.5" lift with 33
              Attached Files

Comment

Over a year later you FINALLY put a pic up Travis??? Still looks good KID!!
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Great looking Half Cab there!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

I think I may have seen that rig somewhere.. Hmmm. Sure is purty
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

ya thanks you know my dad im out washing that thing in the rain!!!!!! haha and ya i finally got some pics up i was always to busy lookin at everyone elses rigs to post some of mine

Comment

Heres the never ending project....

Anybody making it to Moab?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Me and my beater will be there. White now though.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post
                            My 74 Ranger. Inherited from my grandfather who bought it new.
                            That is what my Bronco looked like back in 1999, with 24,000 original miles. That is until I tipped it over on I-80 and flattened the top. Now the fenders are cut up to the body line, it has a 5.5" lift, 37" tires, and still needs to be finished and painted.

SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Looks good but hope before the next time you take her out, theres a cage on it!

Comment

I'm not sure if I posted mines yet but here they are...

Comment

Working...
                                X