This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luke View Post
    My 74 Ranger. Inherited from my grandfather who bought it new.
    WOW is right!!! Very nice rig. I wish I had a grandpa like that! Don't ever sell it! (but if you do, call me first)

Comment

• Very nice! Uncut rigs are definitely not the norm on this site...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

• Nice!!! So when you gonna CUT IT, LIFT IT, LOCK IT AND GO BASH IT??? Pops
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• It does have a lift on it. the 2 and a half incher from wild horses. But I am not gonna cut it. If I have to I'll just buy another one allready cut. I removed the stock interior to save all the houndstooth seats and put in some nice comfy leather rally seats from wild horses as well. I also took all the smog stuff off and installed an eddelbrock performer and a holly 470 truck avenger.
          With the 4.11 gears this thing runs like a scalded dog now.
          Luke

Comment

• Sweet!! I was just kidd'n. It's cool ya saved all the stock stuff...
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Leave it alone 'bud I love it! ..... Or I will buy it from you and you can pick up a trail buildable rig...
              Rick-
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbronco View Post
                here is my rig.. hopely someone can take a trail pic for me when it hasn't rolled or been buried in snow
                I got a couple. From when you, Scott and Derek were kind enough to guide a couple mall crawlers on the Con.

Comment

• I just went back through the early pages here, and boy have our broncos changed.
                  Attached Files
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Yup mine gonna be going to Iroks over the boggers due to less mud in BC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke View Post
                      My 74 Ranger. Inherited from my grandfather who bought it new.
                      Very nice!!! Keep it original.

Comment

• New to the group gents and checking in! Don't let my Socal address fool you... I'm a Chico native and can't wait to drag the family back up there! Great site and info and I'll be sure to pick your brains with the many projects I've got scattered on my work benches...
                        Attached Files
                        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

• Welcome to the group. Nice looking rig.

Jeff
                          Vacaville, Ca
                          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Great looking rig! Welcome aboard... The rear flared sheetmetal looks awesome. Have you ever driven that rig through Livermore, CA? I saw a bright red rig with the same rear fender treatment as yours here in town probably about a year ago.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

• There used to be one with rear flares like that running around Moscow Id. back in the early 90's. Always did like that look.
                              Welcome
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Here's an old picture of mine a few months after I bought it. After a 3.5" lift and new 30" tires!!!!
                                Attached Files
                                1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Working...
                                X