Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you runnin those big A$$ slicks on? You might need to post a few more pics.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Ben
      aight guys it ain't much, but here is what I got. Its a 1970 wagon, was 3 speed on the tree, converting to C-4 automatic, was 6 cylinder, converting to 302 Explorer V-8 with cobra intake, roller rockers, centech body harness, and ryan EFI fuel injection...all the floorpans have already been replaced, as well as the rockers (actually i have yet to weld those in yet) I'll be going back with 3.5 " lift suspension, and a 1" or 2" body lift....thats basically all I know at this point...oh and it will be a frame off restore....cut fenders front and rear, and it will have dual exhaust with flowmasters, and will be either Red exterior on grey or Red exterior on saddle (beige) interior....
      thanks
      Ben

1970 bronco

picture 2
      You young guys have it made, My hart sayes I want to do a build up but I have two projects still waiting. I have a 1971 SS 454 ElCamino and a 1970 fast back Mustang that have been sitting for 10 years.
      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjhoov
        I guess I've never checked in, here goes.

'66 U15
        200 I6
        NP435
        open D30 & 9", 4.11's
        3.5" Cage leafs & springs
        Q78 Swampers
        cage
        Corbeau seating

Future upgrades:
        disc 44
        4.88's or 5.13's
        Detroits, F&R
        power steering
        I love your top in the center picture
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• What are you runnin those big A$$ slicks on? You might need to post a few more pics.
          those were on my GT mustang but they are drag radials

You young guys have it made, My hart sayes I want to do a build up but I have two projects still waiting. I have a 1971 SS 454 ElCamino and a 1970 fast back Mustang that have been sitting for 10 years.
          I've not just started on this project, been working on it since 2003...this is only as far as I've gotten

Your picture 2 looks about like mine right now... Glad I'm not the only one having this much fun!
          yea, like stated above, I've been working on it awhile...last year i got bored with it and built the mustang in the background for a NMRA factory stock class, ran it once at a NMRA even then decided I couldnt compete (lack of money)...and have only ran the stang twice since then....
          however, the engine, computer, and a few other items will be transplanted to the bronco... So basically I have my power plant, I just need to get my auto transmission rebuilt and go from there...

I'm in the middle of building my body stand, and once thats done, I'll have it blasted, and coat it with ospho...after I do all the other repair items(sheet metal etc), I want to epoxy prime it (white in color) all over, under etc, then I want to paint it with a base coat clear coat bright RED paint!
          then start slowly putting it back together....
          1970 bronco...coming back from the grave!

Comment

• Hi fellow bronco nuts! Just checking in, heres a before middle and after photo for you all to check out

Whoa forgot to resize those last two, sorry 56kers
            Attached Files
            Last edited by SR707Bronco; 07-23-2007, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Nice Bronco dude! I'm glad to see that you got it all fixed up from your Dads little accident in it. Welcome to the Nor Cal board! Make yourself at home. Where abouts are you located?
              Last edited by crawlin68; 07-23-2007, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Sebastopol, Ca... About 45-60 min north of San Fran, right next to Santa Rosa. Extremely beautiful area, but not a single dirt road that I can drive on

Comment

• hello ..new here ..like the site.. im from socal
                  [IMG]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/IMG]
                  [IMG]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/IMG]

Comment

• Welcome to the site 86black-out, keep us up on your upgrades.

Comment

• Obligatory Check in

Howdy,
                      Just checkin in, I am currently working on a 74.

Later,Mark

Comment

• Welcome Bronco1. Make yourself at home. Where abouts are you located?

Comment

• Checking in. I see a bunch of names I know, Weldnman, Delta 4, etc. I'm a member of Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers, and a past president of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University 4 wheel drive club. I wheel a thing based off of a 70 bronco, with a few mods.
                          John Foottit
                          1970 Bronco 5.8SEFI, ZF S5-42, 203, 205, 5.38 Detroit'd Dana 60's, 38.5 TSL/SX's, 107" Wheelbase, Body Narrowed 6", Grill Narrowed 13", Body Stretched 9"

Comment

• Looks good John. I saw it in person on the con this last weekend, but didn't run into you or Mark. Oh well, maybe some other time. Welcome aboard.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyhorse
                              I wheel a thing based off of a 70 bronco, with a few mods.
                              I like your "thing". If you need to be reminded of what a 70 bronco looks like in stock trim, the first page of my build thread might jog your memory...

Keep the pix coming... And welcome to our site!
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by earlybronco72
                                Looks good John. I saw it in person on the con this last weekend, but didn't run into you or Mark. Oh well, maybe some other time. Welcome aboard.
                                If you bought Raffle tickets you ran into me. I was the guy running the raffle ticket sales all weekend. I had my gilligan hat on all weekend...
                                John Foottit
                                1970 Bronco 5.8SEFI, ZF S5-42, 203, 205, 5.38 Detroit'd Dana 60's, 38.5 TSL/SX's, 107" Wheelbase, Body Narrowed 6", Grill Narrowed 13", Body Stretched 9"

Comment

Working...
                                X