Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Looks good Rose. Let us know what direction you are planning for it. Mainly street, or offroad?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by rose916 View Post
      hello
      new here
      my name is rose, i live in the east bay and just purchased a 1971 ford bronco!
      this is not my first project car, also had a 72 camaro.
      i look forward to exchanging of ideas on here and advice i can get
      thanks
      Welcome Rose... To the madness that is
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Welcome! Pictures, we like pictures!
        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Welcome aboard Rose!
          Whereabouts in the East Bay are you located? There are quite a few of us around here.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

welcome rose. ask away, advice is always available here. also if you need parts just ask. as you start to post pictures, comments, or just say good morning a comradeship develops over time and in many cases parts are exchanged next to nothing, beer, as a favor, or for way less than you pay outside of NCB (norcalbroncos).
            so post a pic of the camaro first!
            Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Welcome Rose. Spacebuger couldn't have said it better!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Gosh you guys are fun! Ok camaro picture coming. She was a split bumper. I loved her her dearly.
                I am in walnut creek, thats where i live
                Just bought the bronco from a young cat in sac, its still in sacramento now actually.

The very first thing i need done is the top, there is minor rust on top where the top meets the front winshield.

Can i get a recommendationnon where to take that in sacramento?
                It has a hard top now and roll bar but iam going for the soft top look. Again a recommendation in Sacramento would be great.

Thanks guys

Comment

Cage Dave here on our board. Fair Oaks area. He's great!
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Thank you!
                    I have inboxed cage dave!

Comment

Nor Cal member "Stone Pony" recommended this site to me when I told him about my 15 year old son's 1967 EB project. My son and I are "restoring"(I use the term loosely) the EB for his first vehicle. My son purchased the EB with his own money and is buying parts as we go. I have been the financier and the supplier of cheap labor. It is a blast working on it with him. We have a long way to go. This site will definitely help us through the process.

Thanks,

Fireman
                      Attached Files

Comment

Welcome Fireman and Son... We look forward to the "Build"
                        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I did the same thing when I was his age. Worked pushing carts at target when I was 15 in the summertime. After a woping $2k, I bought a bronco.

Now its all I do. Its cheaper then going out to the bars every weekend

Congrats on the purchase and have fun building it
                          {o===o}
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Welcome and have FUN!!! There is no known cure for the "sickness", just so you know.......

Comment

Welcome aboard and what an awesome father-son project. I wish I'd have caught the old car bug as a teen.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Welcome Fireman & kid ....he has a real shiet eatin grin on his face!!
                                Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X