Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Welcome to the Nor Cal Broncos forum!!! Please Check In Here!

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
    Andy, are you planning on the blue on top of the top?
    Yes, same as the factory color

Top on
    Last edited by AndyP; 04-26-2012, 12:58 PM.
    1968 Roadster

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Jim Jauron and I've just joined the forum. I'm from Reno, NV. and have a two other guys from here that own EB's and we all run together. I understand that NorCal Bronco's will be holding their annual Rubicon event in June and the three of us here would like to join the run with you. Please let me know what we need to do to get signed up and if there are any costs associated with the run. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Badhabit View Post
        Hello everyone. My name is Jim Jauron and I've just joined the forum. I'm from Reno, NV. and have a two other guys from here that own EB's and we all run together. I understand that NorCal Bronco's will be holding their annual Rubicon event in June and the three of us here would like to join the run with you. Please let me know what we need to do to get signed up and if there are any costs associated with the run. Thanks.
        No sign up, just SHOW up! Welcome aboard.
        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Exactly what Fungus said. SHOW UP! And new guys are in charge of beer.

We'll be hashing out the finite details the sooner it comes.

and as always...

WELCOME ABOARD!
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ahiatt View Post
            newbie checking in here I live in stockton just acquired a 96 which seems to be way off from the rest of the rigs im seing here but i figured a bronco is a bronco. hope to meet you all soon. Ill post some pics up later of the rig as she is just at the beginning of being my project truck.

Tony
            Didnt mean to skip over your post.

WELCOME BOARD!
            I have always wanted a full size, maybe a Centurion too!
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Welcome Jim Now with the formalities done, we need some pictures please
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

A welcome to Bc67, friends of mine that live here in Valley Springs. He hasn't really made any noise yet but he will soon I hope. Brian and his Dad, JB, have just purchased 2 Broncos to play with. Hopefully brian will post up some pics!!!! hint hint. We are getting to epidemic status her in the hills,,,, the sickness spreads!!
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Hello. Just signed up and I am located up in Redding. Bought my first Bronco last July. I've spent quite a bit of time just trying to learn as much as I can about Broncos. So far I've done the body lift and disc brake conversion myself. all other work was done by the PO. Just about to start the explorer 5.0 swap.

Thanks in advance for all the tips and advice!! Here's a picture of what I have so far! Long ways to go.....

Mark
                    Attached Files
                    1972 w/Explorer package
                    5.0L Explorer EFI motor w/GT40P heads
                    M5R2 5 speed trans/NP205 t-case

Comment

Welcome aboard! Your Bronco is the color mine was originally. Digging the "retro" look its got going right now.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                        Welcome aboard! Your Bronco is the color mine was originally. Digging the "retro" look its got going right now.
                        Thank you! Retro is right. I'm not sure how long I can take it. I call it baby diaper yellow. As soon as the functional items are "done" it'll be a new color that's easier on the eyes....
                        1972 w/Explorer package
                        5.0L Explorer EFI motor w/GT40P heads
                        M5R2 5 speed trans/NP205 t-case

Comment

Sweet ride. Looks really clean.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Welcome
                            1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bronc0 View Post
                              Hello. Just signed up and I am located up in Redding. Bought my first Bronco last July. I've spent quite a bit of time just trying to learn as much as I can about Broncos. So far I've done the body lift and disc brake conversion myself. all other work was done by the PO. Just about to start the explorer 5.0 swap.

Thanks in advance for all the tips and advice!! Here's a picture of what I have so far! Long ways to go.....

Mark
                              That is a twin of the first EB ever in my family. My Dad spray painted his hood flat black a short time after buying it and it looked much better. Welcome to the club.
                              Vacaville, Ca
                              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Hey All, Dad and I are new Bronco owners as of feb. (EB,s 67 and 69). We have a goal of fixin both Broncos in six weeks for what we are calling Patton's WWII desert run, south in the high desert (good luck! LOL). while my Dad has experience in working on old cars I have none. As soon as I learn how to post Pic,s I will. To date you all will crack up and understand are trials and tribulations as new EB owners, LOL. we are having FUN.

Thanks to POP-TBS for his help and support! Up in the Hills.

Brian bc67

Comment

Working...
                                X