X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Originally posted by tbs-pops View Post
    happy memorial day to all!! And a special thanks to all our vets!!!
    x4!!!! I need to call my grandpa today, who is a WWII Battle of the Bulge vet, and tell him "thank you".
    Last edited by crawlin68; 05-25-2009, 07:37 AM.

Comment

week two of jury duty. so much for my vacation this week.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Jury Duty sucks, especially when it interferes with vacation plans... I dodged the jury bullet a month or so ago, my group didn't get called. Good luck, hopefully its at least an interesting case.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
          Jury Duty sucks, especially when it interferes with vacation plans... I dodged the jury bullet a month or so ago, my group didn't get called. Good luck, hopefully its at least an interesting case.
          It can't interfere with Vac. plans. Got me out of a HIGH PROFILE Case a few years back would have been a 1 or 2 month case.
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

our judge was very strict. the only plans I had was wrenching in the garage anyway. oh well, this is the first time I was actually picked for a case. kind of interesting.
            1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

No wrenching here either.. the wify froze the exhaust fund.. soo driving with open headers..

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

No wrenching for me either. I started a house painting project two weeks ago when it was way too hot outside and now finally getting to the point where I should be able to spray the stucco tomorrow or Saturday. The garage is a mess, cant even get the Bronco out if I wanted and its driving me crazy!!!
                1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
                  No wrenching for me either. I started a house painting project two weeks ago when it was way too hot outside and now finally getting to the point where I should be able to spray the stucco tomorrow or Saturday. The garage is a mess, cant even get the Bronco out if I wanted and its driving me crazy!!!
                  Been building a shed in my back yard to help clean out my garage. Oh yeah, drove the bronco to work today.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                    Been building a shed in my back yard to help clean out my garage. Oh yeah, drove the bronco to work today.

I need to build a shed too... the only reason I haven't is that I know much like everything else I build its going to end up costing 2x what I plan!

I drove my Bronco to work today too
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                      I drove my Bronco to work today too

OH wait I can't drive mine to work or for work thats why I got a 20' box van in front of the house so IS OFF

Glad for you tony I some times wonder if I will ever drive mine again Have 4 day off in June but my son wrecked his car sooooo Wife wants me to fix it first.
                      Last edited by Bronco Brian; 05-28-2009, 07:06 PM.
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Yup, double so far, and I still have a little more to go. Should have it buttoned up on Sat. and then the wife can paint it on Sunday. We will see how it goes. Supposed to be in the 90's.
                        Attached Files
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                          Yup, double so far, and I still have a little more to go. Should have it buttoned up on Sat. and then the wife can paint it on Sunday. We will see how it goes. Supposed to be in the 90's.
                          That is way cool Marc..... If it is not too late add sky lights.. you will be happy.. Put up some lattice panel on the side and start a vine,, Star Jasmin or some bamboo..

A
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

That is nice Marc.
                            I have a very similar idea in mind - concrete pad, framed like a house, electricity, and possibly insulated. My desire to get the Bronco running and driving well has put my shed idea on hold for a while - maybe next year. I really want to get some of the big junk out of my garage - like the table saw and other handy but not regularly used tools. I've even considered making it big enough to house the Bronco hard top...
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Was a very nice start to the weekend.... Dodge diesel still isnt firing so its goin to the shop... thinkin fuel pump is gone.

But best bud of mine at a split second hooked up his flatdeck trailer to help me get my 55 out of the sellers yard before I lost my deposit on it.... all he could say was I got a smokin deal and when can he build a 393 or 408 for it....

Comment

IT'S FRIDAY!!
                                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X