This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

My 5 year old Porter's first day of school today, so I took off work to take and pick up. He's all geared up and ready! And then off to Daddy's house to help finish up the remaining stuff on the Bronco!
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
      My 5 year old Porter's first day of school today, so I took off work to take and pick up. He's all geared up and ready! And then off to Daddy's house to help finish up the remaining stuff on the Bronco!
      So when are you going come over to my house and help with my bronco?
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Any morning involving leaving on a 'wheeling trip is a good morning!
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

I hate driving to work sitting in 580 traffic and look on the east bound lanes and see a built scout and a built toyota on trailers going somewhere more fun then I am.....
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Boats in the water and were off to find the fish. Should beta good day
            75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Back to the grind today. Three day weekend, work work work.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by kevoson View Post
                Boats in the water and were off to find the fish. Should beta good day
                I'm supposed to be at Jackson Meadows for the weekend fishing... Instead I stayed home to work on the house more
                Need to get a lot done before the big move Labor Day weekend!
                '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Fall Pony baseball tryouts are in two weeks. I am off to the fields to volunteer my time in getting them ready...
                  A quick dump run, a little yard work, and then back to pulling the motor out of the Track car... Looks like I lost an oil ring in #1 cylinder at the Infineon event this month. This has the potencial to be very painful...
                  I am hoping for the best...
                  Last edited by 904Bronco; 08-27-2011, 06:32 AM.
                  2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                  1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                  2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Sat morning = hangover....
                    WT 4x4
                    91' One Ton Bronco
                    1971 Bronco
                    9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                      Sat morning = hangover....
                      TIMES 5! holy shit I aint had one this bad in a long time, but had to drag my ass out of bed since a guy wants to check out my cage/seats for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                        TIMES 5! holy shit I aint had one this bad in a long time, but had to drag my ass out of bed since a guy wants to check out my cage/seats for sale.
                        Ass out of bed at 1:30 P.M. Get up I was at 3:00 A.M. But wished I could of sleeped longer (Just busten you ^all for fun)
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Fishing report from saturday morning.. Water conditions SUCKEDbig swells, windy and foggy as all heck. but hey we put 4 leopards in the boat 5 mud marlins ( aka bat rays ) that we let go, broke one of my rods when the shark decided he was not ready to come in the boat, Lost one before the fight even got started ( snapped 60# braid ).. Besides the water conditions helluva day on the water. picture is one of the 4. measures 42''
                          Attached Files
                          75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Owe owe so off to work I go
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Me only got truck payment and rent.....but me need truck parts! Off to work I go.

Comment

Will work for Bronco.
                                Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X