This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

All weekends need to be like this one has been. Its been perfect Bronco driving weather and I haven't driven my "daily" driver since Thursday afternoon. Might have to drive the Bronco to work tomorrow...
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Hump day Hope everyone has a goood day
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Hump day was yesterday for me, tomorrows my Friday before a week off. Sure gonna be busy, finishin my rear diff swap in the tow rig, damn I hate drum brakes! Then its put a muffler into the straight pipe system as well the DSS track bar upgrade.... then its off to find the damn leak in the ps system.... Frick then a girl out on the coast wants my ass out there to spend the weekend at her cabin.

Yup I look forward to my vacations!

Comment

Hey who was desperately looking for 35x12.50x15 KM2s? There is a set for sale on here.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
            Hey who was desperately looking for 35x12.50x15 KM2s? There was a set for sale on here.
            those went FAST!
            '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeJMB View Post
              those went FAST!
              Is it you that was looking? I thought it was a NorCal guy. They did go fast, decent deal especially since no one seems to have stock on them new right now.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                Is it you that was looking? I thought it was a NorCal guy. They did go fast, decent deal especially since no one seems to have stock on them new right now.
                I have a set that has a few miles left on them, but would've gotten these as replacements when these were toast!
                '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!

Its friday and its also payday. two things I enjoy.
                  I wake up around 6:30 am and let the dog out to go do his stuff outside. He sees a squirrel and attempts to chase it across the yard.
                  Fine, ok, thats what dogs do. But then he decided to grab a can of spray paint I left by the back door and bite it.
                  BOOM! and paint goes squirting everywhere.

Good thing it was only primer, but that dog was covered in paint. It only took 40min to get him clean.

Good Morning?
                  {o===o}
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I would have left him and back to bed.
                    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

gone^
                      67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                      69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                      69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                      79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                      67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Cool dog Ryan! I have chased mine around the yard more then once with a pierced paint can in her mouth, fun times
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Hes got a blue body with red legs, now he's all blue
                          Attached Files
                          {o===o}
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Huffer dog?
                            Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

yard work all day today, probably all day tomorrow too.... I really hate yard work Especially when it's 90+ outside, this sucks!!!!!

Comment

Reflaring a brake line while its still on the truck and smack dab behind the 120l diesel tank sure aint easy, and every little f' up makes it tighter and harder.... sure hope my last try last night proved to be the one that worked out, as I got no more leniency under there!

Oh well Indy 400 is on today, my ass is stayin on the couch for most of the day!

Comment

Working...
                                X