This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Morning y'all. Made it home (12:45) or some ridiculous time like that. The fog was so bed between 99 and the house that was doing 25-30 mph.
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Good morning Bronco people. I'm off to the airport. Going to Orlando, FL. for a week. See you guys in a week!!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        Good morning Bronco people. I'm off to the airport. Going to Orlando, FL. for a week. See you guys in a week!!
        Sounds miserable!
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Its been a slow morning at work so I decided to do my taxes. I didnt get back as much as I was hoping for but I think my expectations were high.

Now for some coffee
          Attached Files
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I kind of did the same.
            I woke up with a little bit of a hangover, so while working I started to process thought my W2 and other BS, I was shocked, I had a really good year, where the hell did all my money go?
            Mark Harris
            71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              Its been a slow morning at work so I decided to do my taxes. I didnt get back as much as I was hoping for but I think my expectations were high.

Now for some coffee
              My first paycheck of the year came out 2 weeks ago and on my pay stub my Fed taxes went up 34%!!! WTF I thought? Call corporate payroll chick and she said "from year to year taxes go up or down and this year they went up". Not 34 F'ing % I said! After some more investigating, it would appear my W-4 was zeroed out. Really like to find out how that happened. Went from "married" w/ several deductions to "single" w/ ZERO... Fixed that shit right away!

Is it Friday yet?...
              sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                My first paycheck of the year came out 2 weeks ago and on my pay stub my Fed taxes went up 34%!!! WTF I thought? Call corporate payroll chick and she said "from year to year taxes go up or down and this year they went up". Not 34 F'ing % I said! After some more investigating, it would appear my W-4 was zeroed out. Really like to find out how that happened. Went from "married" w/ several deductions to "single" w/ ZERO... Fixed that shit right away!

Is it Friday yet?...
                Now you know how I feel every two weeks. 36% gone before I get it. I had 15 hours of overtime and my forman still took home more than I did, and he had 0 hours of overtime. I guess there is an advantage to having four kids.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                  Now you know how I feel every two weeks. 36% gone before I get it. I had 15 hours of overtime and my forman still took home more than I did, and he had 0 hours of overtime. I guess there is an advantage to having four kids.
                  That sucks!

My buddy works for PG&E, they have the hook up on the OT biz. He gets 2 paychecks a pay period 1 is his standard earnings and the other is an OT check. Something about keeping the gov out of your pocket during the month to month operation. But he does have to put a lot away for tax season when the Gov puts 2 and 2 together.
                  72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Canadian tax season doesnt start til March 1st, sucks as I always get good returns, and this year is earmarked for 50% debt pay down, 25% to the tent trailer I plan to soon buy for camping trips this year, and 25% is for the bronco, whether its parts or the 42s.

Comment

FRIDAY!
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                        FRIDAY!
                        HELL YES!
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Friday= bills to be paid, truck n car to be filled no matter how full they are, pick up parts and consummables, shop time then a grand ole birthday party for me, let the beer flow and the cleavage show!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                            FRIDAY!
                            Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                            HELL YES!
                            And TWO Weeks VACATION -1 Day.(Have to work Tue.) So yes FRIDAY and Hell Yes
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                              And TWO Weeks VACATION -1 Day.(Have to work Tue.) So yes FRIDAY and Hell Yes
                              Now get to work!
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Another "aloha" Friday out here (off at noon) so I spent $200 on the damn psd for new shocks. Money well spent as the shitty roads over here & bad shocks were rattling my fillings loose. Much happier driver now!
                                sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Working...
                                X