New rubbers what do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    NICE!!! saw you at los po monday night.. that silver car flashing the headlights at you when you were leaving.sounded great...

what happened to the 33's?
    Los Po = Las Positas college? Ah the memories of that fine institution... And my how time flies, that was over 10 years ago for me!
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick
      Los Po = Las Positas college? Ah the memories of that fine institution... And my how time flies, that was over 10 years ago for me!
      thats a long time ya i have just begun my career there i am only 17 and still in highschool but also go to las positas

Comment

las po = lost potential... hahaha cant wait to finish it up
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

My favorite nickname for LPC was "UBC - University behind Costco". It was also UCLA - University of Chabot, Livermore Area. Great place to start, got me into an undergrad program that I could not have even considered straight out of HS. Plus it was cheap.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

no no no UCLA stands for UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF THE LIVERMORE AREA!!! hahahahahaha.... just taking a bunch of math right now to get into Poly one day...
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              just taking a bunch of math right now to get into Poly one day...
              !!!
              Good man, keep it up. Poly is a great school and just think, you'll be able to hit Pismo on the weekends in that Bronco of yours! One day there will be (at least) 3 Poly grads here.

I guess I've hijacked this thread enough... This did start out as comments on 66 Half Cab's tires, didn't it???

Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

nice halfer ya got there.

and im diggin the orange/black combo.
                (o==o)

Comment

Working...
                X