X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rubbers what do you think

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    got 36 swamper 5 speed zf transmission and 302 in process for this summer

Very nice! How much lift is that? The 302/ZF combination should be cool too. Keep us posted... What are you going to run for a transfer case?

Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

ohh man... Looks great!!

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Looks great, even better than when I saw it back in Feb. It really caught my eye then. It sounded like the 6 cyl. ran pretty well then too.
        Last edited by highlander; 05-01-2007, 07:31 PM.
        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

looks great but I would keep the 6 wish I had at times. Much better 4x4 motor but not to great on the hwy.
          Brian
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick
            Very nice! How much lift is that? The 302/ZF combination should be cool too. Keep us posted... What are you going to run for a transfer case?

Tony
            havnt decided on transfer case thinking about keeping the d 20 i dont want to put girl parts in a ford like the np208

Comment

havnt decided on transfer case thinking about keeping the d 20 i dont want to put girl parts in a ford like the np208
              That's what I'm trying to do. ZF/D20. Nice looking rig.

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
              I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Wow, I really liked that rig when I saw it at the airport it was so clean I just wanted to wax it. Now it looks killer.

FM <><
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Half Cab,

You know sometimes things just LOOK right, your little Bronco absolutly should be the picture in the dictionary when you look up the words "Looks Right" Very cool!!!!

Gunny
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to slide in broadside, worn out and throughly used up shouting "WOW" what a ride.

Comment

WOW. Waaaaaay coooooool!!!!!

POPS
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I'm going to use yours as my screen saver and dump the picture of mine

Comment

Looks great! now water your grass

Rick-
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Daaaaammmmmmmmmmmmnnn

Very NICE!!!
                          Vacaville, Ca
                          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

NICE!!! saw you at los po monday night.. that silver car flashing the headlights at you when you were leaving.sounded great...

what happened to the 33's?
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              NICE!!! saw you at los po monday night.. that silver car flashing the headlights at you when you were leaving.sounded great...

what happened to the 33's?
                              sold them and bout 36 swampers

Comment

Working...
                              X