No announcement yet.

where did you guys buy your PB rockers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where did you guys buy your PB rockers?

I had Iroks before Pitbulls and I can tell you there is a huge difference in the amount of traction you get from the Pitbulls. It makes me wonder how the high dollar tires perform.
    Last edited by Rockbronco67; 12-09-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
      I had Iroks before Pitbulls and I can tell you there is a huge difference in the amount of traction you get from the Pitbulls. It makes me wonder how the high dollar tires perform.
      I've never had them, but I honestly can't imagine Blue Label Krawlers working better. Obviously stickies would on rocks. I'm sure Trepadors would too but damn pricey!!!
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Here you go.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/axles...l-nor-cal.html
        Last edited by Rockbronco67; 12-16-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

how wide a wheel are you guys running. according to their site, the tire width at the wheel is 12" Anyone running something under 9" wide wheels?

Comment

9" allied monster beadlocks for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer 71 View Post
              9" allied monster beadlocks for me.
              I have the same wheels. I believe they're 9.5"
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

i thought you guys were running alum wheels and not steel

Comment

They are aluminium

Comment

They're aluminum Raceline wheels. I have rolled steel rings, silent killer has the aluminum rings but same wheels.

Comment

Working...
                    X