No announcement yet.

where did you guys buy your PB rockers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did you guys buy your PB rockers?

shopping tires. Looks like freight is the big killer.

Re: where did you guys buy your PB rockers?

I bought mine used back east somewhere and paid freight. what size you looking for?

Comment

Can you get them through summit?
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

42's

dont know. Good idea

Comment

I got mine used from pirate but I have talked to the people at pitbull. Very helpful. The guy I spoke with says that there are only a couple dealers here in CA. I would call them up I am sure they will help.
          Last edited by Silent Killer 71; 12-06-2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Summit Racing! No tax and free shipping!!! Nobody can beat that...
            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Try greenback tire and wheel he can get anything that's available and he will move on price but not on the phone. Worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                Summit Racing! No tax and free shipping!!! Nobody can beat that...
                just checked, not true.

shipping is 258 bucks, and for some reason, they charge tax when you pick up of 165. So it only ends up being 100 shipped???? Need to call them apparently to see what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
                  just checked, not true.

shipping is 258 bucks, and for some reason, they charge tax when you pick up of 165. So it only ends up being 100 shipped???? Need to call them apparently to see what is going on.
                  They may have changed their policy. When I ordered mine a year and a half ago they sent them truck freight with FedEx from Ohio for no charge and no sales tax because Summit Racing is out of state. If you buy parts in person at the location in Sparks then you'll pay their sales tax rate. But almost everyone has to special order Pitbull tires because they only have one factory in New York so not much supply in the west coast.
                  SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

yeah, called today to see what the deal was. They might have free shipping from time to time, but dont now and you are correct on the tax. For some reason I didnt think Nv had sales tax but I think thats state income instead.

Best price I can find on a set of 42 bias is 2100 deld. As good or better than most Irok prices and way better than the 42" Maxxis I would like to have (when they come out, or IF)

Comment

I've never run Iroks but from what I've seen they don't seem to grip anywhere near as good as my PB Rockers radials. These tires are amazing in every way. It's also pretty cool that they're American made instead of being made in China like swampers.

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
                        Best price I can find on a set of 42 bias is 2100 deld. As good or better than most Irok prices and way better than the 42" Maxxis I would like to have (when they come out, or IF)
                        I just looked and I paid $2213 for my Rockers delivered.

Comment

summits closer to 2400 deld now

Comment

Still cheaper and better than most other 42" tires around.

Comment

It been wanting to sell my iroks and switch to pitbulls.
                              Mark Harris
                              71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                              X