• Show
Clear All

Re: Norcalbroncos windshield stickers

Put me down for 2 ovals

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
      different colors?
      Would you gentlemen like a pair of high heals or a purse to match?

Maybe if Patrick (Crawlin68) chimes in, he can tell us the font type and size.
      Screw different colors. White, uniform, standard.

EDIT:
      Ill be a buyer of 2 windshields and 4 ovals if we get this going. Hell, If I get all the info, i'll set this up if patrick doesnt want the lead on this anymore. (order/buy/ship)
      Go for it Ryan. I really don't have the time with trying to get two rigs ready for the Rubicon.

Comment

different colors?

EDIT:
        Ill be a buyer of 2 windshields and 4 ovals if we get this going. Hell, If I get all the info, i'll set this up if patrick doesnt want the lead on this anymore. (order/buy/ship)
        Their always has to be "That Guy" in the group.
        Leave No One Behind
        KK6AUW

Comment

I'll take that project on.

just need the info/files to run by someone to get a price quote.
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I was playing around with the windshield stickers in illustrator and also did some test cuts. Here are some options I came up with. Number 13 matches the current windshield sticker style. I decided to lop off the "www." on the stickers and look at different font options. Number 12 is the current style w/o the www.

Post up the numbers you like and i'll see about pricing the top 3 or so choices. I'm thinking that the cost will cover the materials and postage with the remainder going to support the board. Keep in mind I'd be doing this in my spare time, so it may be executed inconsistently. I also know that a few others are looking into options too, so don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

Below the font options are the actual test cuts for numbers 19, 12, 15 and 9. The top one is a hair over 35" wide/1" tall for perspective.

And here is a smaller sticker idea that I had been playing around with... I'd like to create a simple bronco grille graphic to take the place of the California Bear...

FYI, the bear sticker font is #20
            Last edited by tim; 04-22-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I like the bear stickers. If you make those I'll take 4... And #1.
              Last edited by blwngsket; 04-20-2013, 03:23 PM.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

different colors?

EDIT:
                i'm having a black one made to go with my black combat boots, mr matching gloves!!!! i have one...but i haven't put one on my bronco 'cause its blue and black...no white whatsoever. i can see where people are coming from.

Comment

different colors?
                  Didn't you or don't you drink zima?
                  75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

i dig the bear sticker and would also be down to order some ovals if those are made as well.
                    1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Working...
                    X