Norcalbroncos windshield stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norcalbroncos windshield stickers

It looks like Socalbroncos are making another run of their stickers. Id like to see if we could get Norcal stickers made up. Looks like Dustys heading this up.

Re: Norcalbroncos windshield stickers

Henry66=1 sticker
    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

In for a one

Comment

I would like a couple
        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I posted in the "Who wants stickers" thread awhile ago. I can get the ovals with a UV laminate for $3 and the vinyl window lettering for $13. I can get a small price break but it would have to be over 50 stickers of either
          Last edited by TieWire; 04-17-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Can anyone provide the dimensions of the windshield stickers? I may be able to help get some cut out too.

Also, is there a specific font that is preferred?

Comment

Can you do different colors of windshield stickers? I have a white one now... but it kinda clashes with the red and black color scheme I have going on....
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Ill take 4 ovals, and one windshield please

Comment

Im not sure who everyone is taking to but....

Yes, you can get almost any color you want for around the oval or the WWW.NORCALBRONCOS.COM The only thing that cost more is the fancy stuff like camo, brushed metal, reflective, etc. but its not much more,$1 to $10 extra depending on the exact material and sticker.

Is Dusty handling this??? If he's not it don't mind. The only catch with me is i'm in Fresno but shipping is easy

Comment

I had mine made up last year at the sonoma county fair 10 bucks each most sign shops can do it to any size and color fairly inexpensively so one person doesnt have to take all the orders just a thought

Comment

I'll take 2 windshield and 4 ovals if an order is made. If possible, 1 winshield with white letters and 1 windshield with red letters.

thx
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

different colors?
                        Would you gentlemen like a pair of high heals or a purse to match?

Maybe if Patrick (Crawlin68) chimes in, he can tell us the font type and size.
                        Screw different colors. White, uniform, standard.

EDIT:
                        Ill be a buyer of 2 windshields and 4 ovals if we get this going. Hell, If I get all the info, i'll set this up if patrick doesnt want the lead on this anymore. (order/buy/ship)
                        Last edited by 71BRONCO71; 04-18-2013, 09:57 AM.
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                          different colors?

Maybe if Patrick (Crawlin68) chimes in, he can tell us the font type and size.
                          Screw different colors. White, uniform, standard.

EDIT:
                          Ill be a buyer of 2 windshields and 4 ovals if we get this going. Hell, If I get all the info, i'll set this up if patrick doesnt want the lead on this anymore. (order/buy/ship)

I supose all Broncos should be Orange as well.................
                          Hows the sworn thing going?
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                            different colors?
                            This /\ coming from the guy that always makes sure his gloves are the same color as his Bronco and his shirt says "Team Orange"? Talk about accessorizing!
                            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

You guys crack me up. Say.. did I leave my pink fanny pack at Broctoberfest? It had my curlers in it.
                              Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X