I need a new BBQ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need a new BBQ.

x2 for the Traeger...Ive had mine now for 3 years best investment I could have made. Only regret..... not getting it sooner.
    Does everything from steaks to smoked salmon. Killer pulled pork and brisket too. Gives your meat that tasty smoke ring every BBQ enthusiast is looking for.
    Easy Bake oven of the BBQ world.
    Last edited by Stonyford; 03-02-2014, 08:11 PM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]70 bronco 60 front, Sterling 10.25 rear, 347 injected, C-4, atlas3.8, and 41 inch IROKS.

Comment

Got a good deal from Home Depot. I just purchased the Weber Spirit 310 with free assembly. I picked it up and took it home, the whole time thinking it seemed bigger. Got it all set up in the back yard and saw the "Genisis" badge. So HD goofed and gave me the bigger grill for the price of the smaller one. HD did not even seem to care when I asked them about it.
      1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

No tax weekend at OSH this weekend got the better of me. I just spent way too much on a new Weber Genesis E-330 and a few accessories. It is BAD ASS. Just cooked a couple of burgers to break it in... the searing station is freakin cool. I'm looking forward to using this thing many times per week. Next up is salmon for dinner with some grilled veggies.

My old char griller smoker grill was great for 4 or 5 years but started falling apart rapidly this year. Its repairable but I've wanted a weber for years.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

I still have and love my Treager and now have gotten 4 people from work to get one after having food I've brought in for pot lucks. But if you want a smoker with more of an ability to sear, then look at http://www.louisiana-grills.com/ I've don't know anyone with one, have seen a few demos and it looks cool, a different spin on the Treager.

Comment

I'm going to get my green drum smoker back from storage at my parents' house since nobody seems to want smoked holiday meals anymore, though my turkey was a hit years ago. Back to a dedicated smoker and a dedicated grill. My dad has his eyes on a traeger though.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Working...
            X