Tee Shirt Sale Rubicon 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tee Shirt Sale Rubicon 2010

yeah i think there was a reason the first ones were black and white.
    WT 4x4
    91' One Ton Bronco
    1971 Bronco
    9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
      Could you make the Bronco RED????
      I was thinking to have it shades of grey like the first shirt

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How is it so cheap? No real padding we may not make anything if we do not go over 25 shirts. The good break is at 40 and 50 shirts

We are 1/2 way there with 12 shirts payed for in less than 24 hours. Dead line Friday, August 6th.
      Last edited by RandyatBBY; 07-09-2010, 11:50 AM.
      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

I'll get my order in for a 2xl when I get back to town and not surfing on my iPhone.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

the next ques would be WHAT BRAND of shirt will these be on???
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
            the next ques would be WHAT BRAND of shirt will these be on???

Gildan 100% Cotton Tee
            1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

the REAL break is at 144 (dozen-dozen) shirts. Thats where you get them down to 8 bucks each or so. I used Hanes tagless and they werent as nice as the FOTL that chuck used in the first order. I got them because they were advertised as a heavy weight and actually cost more. Still better than some, but not the best.

Color is charged by the color because each color needs its own screen. Thats why black and grey was used on the first shirt. Another way to save is not to lay the ink on the shirt, but to inject it in like the shirts I did. Not as vibrant and thick, but works well. Saved 2 bucks a shirt I think.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Carl, yours were great as far as I could tell. I will wear them two years later. They have some stains now, but they still work!
                WT 4x4
                91' One Ton Bronco
                1971 Bronco
                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Here we go giving you all kinds of opinions Randy, so you do what you want to do. I'm just happy to get a t-shirt so thanks for stepping up and doing this for us.

My .02. I would rather pay more for a good quality t-shirt with good color graphics on it than pay less money and get a cheap shirt that isn't going to look very nice or last very long.

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                    yeah i think there was a reason the first ones were black and white.
                    Come on Dave, those were the second year/run I also like the single color Carl had made up, simple. You go Randy!
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I will entertain suggestions, but it will be done my way in the end. It will be water off a ducks back. I will not let any one upset me. I am cool no hassle. The Gildan 100% Cotton Tee are my favorite tees, nice and thick when new, after a few years thin for the hot days. I do not want the Pictiure to be stiff, But I do want good quality it will be on our back side so a little stiff is OK I want the Norcal patch on the front to be like the original, Just with the date chnaged.
                      Mostly I am doing this with no stress and taking the easy road. We be cool dudes and you too! Hang loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                        Come on Dave, those were the second year/run I also like the single color Carl had made up, simple. You go Randy!
                        the first year was black. none for the second year
                        {o===o}
                        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                        Originally posted by CityHick
                        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I will be puttin in an order, probably be during the last week to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                            I thought I was right!
                            WT 4x4
                            91' One Ton Bronco
                            1971 Bronco
                            9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                              No, You could order several different colors that time. Above in my post is a picture of the back of my tee shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                                No, You could order several different colors that time. Above in my post is a picture of the back of my tee shirt.

I did the shirts in 2008, the first Con run. The famous run where I broke everthing and Rick ROLLED! I offered a gray shirt only with gray tomes on the print. Nothing was offered last year.

Thanks for heading this up Randy.
                                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
                                X