Rockbronco67 2 L
    CityHick 1 XXL Delivered to Ryan
    TankedBroncolady 1 SM 1 LG Delivered to Ryan
    Rockin75 2 XL's
    kman67 1 L
    PhantomEB 2 XL Mailed
    Franked I XL 1 MED delivered
    Delta 4 Wheel 2 XXXL to be mailed today with PDXBronco 1 XL
    Last edited by RandyatBBY; 09-22-2010, 10:34 AM.
    1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• Re: Tee Shirt Sale Rubicon 2010

Randy... Its RYAN.
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
        Randy... Its RYAN.
        Opps Way too much LSD from the 60ties
        1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
          Opps Way too much LSD from the 60ties
          {o===o}
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
            Gezzzz you pegged me

Comment

For those that would like to know.

Total cost of the shirts was $545.00
              Income from 26 shirts was $468.00
              Pay Pal and visa fees 17.84
              loss $94.78 divide by 26 shirts =$3.80. If I got this from each shirt would make it evan. Sorry for the little bad news. I want no stress so if this bugs any one shine it on and I will absorb it with my credit card. Other wise Pay Pal me if you feel this is cool.
              To me $21.80 is what I had to pay for the shirt, for the memory. Sorry I did not make anything for NCB.

Comment

I figured it would go over the original price (it always does for some reason) that's why I sent you $20 per shirt. Looks I am still a little short though. You going to be at Bronctoberfest? If so, I'll pick up my shirts and give you another $10 just as a thank you for having these made.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                  I figured it would go over the original price (it always does for some reason) that's why I sent you $20 per shirt. Looks I am still a little short though. You going to be at Bronctoberfest? If so, I'll pick up my shirts and give you another $10 just as a thank you for having these made.
                  That is the spirit! But I really love people that round up in my favor

If I have to work (i.e. be at a race in L.A.) Ryan said he will take the shirts to Bronctoberfest.
                  Last edited by RandyatBBY; 09-22-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    X2 why I sent more, but I will give more to balance the sheet out.
                    Thanks again buddy!
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Ill bring them to B-fest
                      {o===o}

Comment

I am sending some more $$.. Just Happy someone stepped up and did these for us..
                        Thanks Again

Aaron
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I will send a little more over too.

FYI - in talking to my parents recently I learned of a tee shirt shop up in the Sacramento area that charges $20 to make a printing pattern then $5 per screen print after that. I think we should get the NCB logo on file with them so we can order shirts in smaller batches.

I will get more information about this and post up in another thread.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post

FYI - in talking to my parents recently I learned of a tee shirt shop up in the Sacramento area that charges $20 to make a printing pattern then $5 per screen print after that. I think we should get the NCB logo on file with them so we can order shirts in smaller batches.

Please do.. EB in RED.. I need more shirts..
                            Aaron
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Very nice job well done!

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post

You know there was 7 screens to make this shirt?

Comment

Working...
                                X