EB water bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: EB water bottles

These are sweet! I'd love a couple in blue if you still have a couple.

Shipping to 89410
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Since this has come back to life and some have asked....

Here are some new bottles. New in color and size/shape. They come in red, green, blue, black and ORANGE!

25 oz water bottles - $14.00
      17 oz water bottles - $12.00

25 oz vacuum insulated thermos - $25.00

16 oz travel mug WITH handle - $15.00
      14 oz travel mug with OUT handle - $13.00

plus shipping (unless you pick up of course) - I will cover tax.

Send me a PM with what you want and your address and I will get a total back to you. I will engrave whatever you want on them (one side) as long as I can find the art.

Thanks again,
      Jeff
      Attached Files
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

The older style bottles are still available for $10.00. These are the style this thread was opened with.
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

You son of ..... Of course you did an orange one. Looks like I must buy...
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

PM sent... 2 red 25oz water bottles and 2 red 14oz coffee cups without handles.
            SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Working...
            X