Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB water bottles

Hey everybody,

I'm trying something new and have had a lot of compliments so I thought I would throw it out to you.

These are aluminum "bike bottles". Sorry only in blue right now. 750ml/24oz.
    I can put just about anything on them.

As always, a percentage goes back to the club and the rest goes to parts for my EB!

They will sell for 12 bucks. (your discounted price)

If you want one, let me know via PM please.

Here is mine.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Attached Files
    Last edited by seahawkfan; 09-28-2009, 03:22 PM.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Re: EB water bottles

Badass!
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

24oz, cool! I can get two beers in there, I'll take two in blue
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I guess I should have waited to post this. The company I get them from just called me back (finally) and said they are actually back ordered and I should get more early-mid November. I'll have to get back with you guys on these. Sorry. Now I feel like a knucklehead.
        Last edited by seahawkfan; 09-28-2009, 05:30 PM.
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I would be up for 2 or more. Black would be ever better (Goes with eveything) Let me know in no hurry

Brian
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Since they are backordered can you get green too
            I'll be game for at least 1 even in blue if thats all you can get. Very cool.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Red, black, or blue, I will take two whenever they become available. Great looking product.

Comment

Hmm... Orange would be killer, with the same NCB logo you put on the mag lights. Otherwise black would be cool too. I'm with Rick - perfect size for 2 beers.

I still want to send you my LED mag light for engraving too... haven't gotten around to it. I'll hold off until you get more of these bottles in, then have them all done at the same time.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                  Hmm... Orange would be killer, with the same NCB logo you put on the mag lights. Otherwise black would be cool too. I'm with Rick - perfect size for 2 beers.

I still want to send you my LED mag light for engraving too... haven't gotten around to it. I'll hold off until you get more of these bottles in, then have them all done at the same time.
                  Oooh, orange is nice too

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I'm good for 1 blue one...
                    70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Unfortunately these bottles are only available in Blue and red right now. I have to buy them in cases of 48 so that is why I am only doing blue right now. Once business picks up I will get a case of red too. I have talked with the buyers of the company I get them from and requested other colors and they are saying no for now. I have a list going for you guys that are requesting them but PLEASE remember they are on backorder. You will be the first to know when they come in.

Thanks again,
                      Jeff
                      Vacaville, Ca

Comment

You guys are all wrong. He has the perfect color!

I'll be in for one once you get them back in stock.

Comment

Blue is cool. I will take one once you can get more of them.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

2of the ford blue when they are available! cool
                            6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

In for 1 once you get more...
                              WT 4x4
                              91' One Ton Bronco
                              1971 Bronco
                              9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                              X