• Show
Clear All

Re: EB water bottles

Jeff,
    I'm in for 3!
    1= Norcal logo w/ "Fungus"
    1= Rockcrawler w/ "Brandon"
    1= Rockcrawler w/ "Justin"

Shipped to 92056 (by Jan 8 please???, otherwise shipping to Hawaii...) Paypal will be IMMEDIATE once I get a PM back from ya!

Thanks!
    Fungus

PS, Count me in for 2 more when you get RED!
    Last edited by Fungus232; 12-17-2009, 09:03 AM.
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      That is a good idea Steve. Anyone else who lives in the Fresno area can do the same to save on shipping. Then we can meet up to distribute and knock a cold one down with some Bronco talk.
      I just checked on shipping for these. They are so light that shipping would only change by less than a buck. I can do whatever you guys want though. Let me know. I already have a few ready to go.

Jeff
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
        I just checked on shipping for these. They are so light that shipping would only change by less than a buck. I can do whatever you guys want though. Let me know. I already have a few ready to go.

Jeff
        Yeah, I'll pay the shipping for mine, just through Highlanders in the box with mine. Will that work?

Comment

what do i got to do to get one?

there on back order till next year november?
          1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Jeff, I'll need two for the kids and I can paypal the money. I think I may have emailed you before with the kids name. Let me know.
            Ken
            69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
              Yeah, I'll pay the shipping for mine, just through Highlanders in the box with mine. Will that work?
              That will be fine. I PM'd you both with totals.
              Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by broncomitch View Post
                what do i got to do to get one?

there on back order till next year november?
                PM sent
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
                  Jeff, I'll need two for the kids and I can paypal the money. I think I may have emailed you before with the kids name. Let me know.
                  Ken
                  PM sent. Give me the names and your address so I can get a total to you. I also need to know if you want the Crawler or the NCB logo. Just give me the info in a PM response though.

Thanks
                  Vacaville, Ca

Comment

I was going to use a general/plain type font for all of these like "Arial". If you want something else please let me know.
                    Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Here is the font I was looking for, its called Husky Stash (starsky and Hutch). I can look for the font download if you dont have it.
                      Attached Files

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

That would be cool if you could send it. I PM'd my e-mail to you. Thanks!
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

PM sent in regaurds to the water bottles
                          74 Bronco Ranger

Comment

didnt get your PM
                            1970 bronco sport,built 351w,built c6 ,np205, 1tons,44's on H1's,ez wiring,tbrid EFI, 3link front & 4link rear.

Comment

Originally posted by broncomitch View Post
                              didnt get your PM
                              I'll try again in the morning. For some reason I can't PM anybody right now.
                              Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Jeff, the moneys in your account. Thank you...
                                74 Bronco Ranger

Comment

Working...
                                X