No announcement yet.

T-shirts available , NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone I am still out a few bucks by those who ordered shirts and haven't claimed them . I will not be making any new orders until those are claimed. I will start a new thread for the second order until then I need to take care of those who have already ordered them. If you want more info, pm me for my phone # and I can tell you what I still have available.
    If I have not heard from everyone who ordered by the end of Oct they will forfiet their shirts and I will sell them at my convience, sorry but I need to get rid of these. Thanks again, FM
    Last edited by Familyman; 10-14-2005, 08:35 AM.
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Please know that Chuck is out several hundred dollars of HIS OWN $$$ for our shirts. Please take care of him.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Make the Ink a little thicker this time around. Too much fading..
        to Aaron and anyone else experiencing this I am sorry but one of the problem of our logo is that it takes 12 screens to produce this logo due to its detail. Without a doubt, I will pass this on to my shirt guy. I have the black t-shirts only and haven't noticed this but if it is a common theme we need to address it. Thanks again, FM

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

I didn't want to say anything because of all the hard work, but here are my thoughts.

The ink on the white shirts is faded after one wash.

The ink on the grey shirt is visably thicker and feels thicker than the white shirt and does not fade at all. However, the ink on the grey is really dark and the mountains appear black.

I am still a happy customer though...
          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

By all means I love the logo!! Just seemed like the ink was too light on the shirts.
            Aaron
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Thanks for being honest. I will talk to my guy very soon and will try to ensure this does not happen again. FM

Comment

Working...
              X