T-shirts available , NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirts available , NOW!!

Wanted to let everyone know that I have their shirts and now have the time to get them out to everyone. I apologize for being a slug but the rest of my life seems to like to get in the way. The following people I have shirts and stuff for. Would you each please email me at chuck.ferry@comcast.net and I can coordinate getting them to you. Average shipping appears to be about $10 UPS. Remember I commute from the Folsom area to Palo Alto about 2x per week and would be happy to meet any of you for a drop off to eliminate shipping costs.

ACE - 3 SS, 2 LS, 1 SWEAT all grey and XL
    RAHARR3 - 2 SS, 1 LS, 1 SWEAT all XXL and grey
    MTNBRONCO - 2 SS XL and grey
    WILDHORSES - 1 SS, 1 SWEAT all grey and XL
    BASKETCASE - 1 SS, 1 LS, 1 SWEAT all grey and large
    69 BRONCOSPORT - 2 LS all grey and XL
    RUBICRAWLER - 1 SS grey and XL
    LAGO4X4 - 2 SS, 1 LS all grey and XL

For Crawling 68 and Delta they were shipped today - Delta I pm'ed you your cost. Thanks Pat I got the check.
    I will take a check or paypal - chuck.ferry@comcast.net for paypal.
    Thanks again for everyones patience.
    72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
    1 Cor 16:13-14

You rock Chuck...I owe you one...

I will await your PM and get a check in the mail...PM me you e address if you haven't already...thanks again.

ps. you will more than likely have to call Jim at WH to get him on the shirt. He hasn't been to the site since the first day he joined...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Thanks on the info about Jim I will call him. Your pm is off and another one will follow with my address

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Comment

I'm leaving the area today until Monday, Sept 19, I'll be in contact then.
        Thanks a lot!!
        Joe

Comment

I got my shirts yesterday and they look great! Thanks again Chuck for your work on these.

Comment

got all 8 of my shirts!! the xxl mocks fit great!
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

CHuck Tkx for the shirts..... I want to see those fenders used soon!!!!! Just tell the wife that it will bring back that classic bronco look!
              Chris
              70 EB, Frame up project, NP 435/203/205, FW hp d44, fw 9", EFI 302, Crab cage, Hanson front and rear

Comment

Hey Chuck, what do I owe you total with shipping so I can paypal you. I will PM you my address when I get the total Thanks Jim
                69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I will contact you when i get back in the area
                  70 Bronco with extras; 351W TBI,C-4, D20, HP44 locked w/ 4.56, locked 9" w/31spline, 35 tires, pb 4w-disc, on a 5.5 lift with WAH and Rockers.

Comment

I wasn't around for the original order, but if you have any you extras you need to get rid of let me know. klausc@surewest.net.
                    71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
                    nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

I know that Chuch has another order pending. I have a few for friends and the wife that I need to get...

Comment

Thats right I am in the process of finishing up the first order (missed a couple of things) and taking new ones. Go ahead and pm or email me (shown on first post) and I will add it to my order. Thanks. FM

Comment

Alright you slackers, if you ordered shirts I need some kind of response if you still want 'em. Thanks RAHARR3 and 69 BRONCOSPORT for getting yours and broncosport we will get your shirt replaced I just need an email or pm with size, color, kind.
                          I would like to get a second order going but need to get the ones that have already been ordered taken care of. If for some reason you no longer want the shirts or there is some other issue please contact me I will send the shirts and we can deal with any issues in the future. I am hoping to do an order before Christmas so please help me.
                          If anyone wants XL t-shirts in white, black or grey I have them available NOW.
                          Thanks everyone has been great to deal with and I appreciate your patience as well.
                          pm or email at chuck.ferry@comcast.net

Comment

Lets get more!! Any luck on Stickers? Make the Ink a little thicker this time around. Too much fading..

Aaron
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

T-shirts available now

Originally posted by Familyman
                              Alright you slackers, if you ordered shirts I need some kind of response if you still want 'em. Thanks RAHARR3 and 69 BRONCOSPORT for getting yours and broncosport we will get your shirt replaced I just need an email or pm with size, color, kind.
                              I would like to get a second order going but need to get the ones that have already been ordered taken care of. If for some reason you no longer want the shirts or there is some other issue please contact me I will send the shirts and we can deal with any issues in the future. I am hoping to do an order before Christmas so please help me.
                              If anyone wants XL t-shirts in white, black or grey I have them available NOW.
                              Thanks everyone has been great to deal with and I appreciate your patience as well.
                              pm or email at chuck.ferry@comcast.net
                              PM'd you, Thanks Chuck for taking care of that for me. I really appreciate it Jim
                              69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Working...
                              X