Spydertrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spydertrax

We are now a dealer for them..if anyone is looking at building up a axle..IMO best housing you can get..

Cary
    Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Re: Spydertrax

They do a 609 don't they? If you know a price for a front C to C let me know. Not ready to buy till summer but wonder what range it starts in?

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Damn you Cary!
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

They don't build axles in the usual since, the ones they build are comp level with fabricated C's and knuckles. Can be used on the street but not what I would recomened except for occasional use...Maintencence, lack of seals for the spherical ball & race combo.

Their roller kit's start about $1200 for a rear and $1750 for a front, many options

You can get just the housing $390 and up and your own C's..Reids etc and start from there if your building a axle for a DD-trail EB

Here is their link..http://www.spidertrax.com/
        Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by CT Performance Inc. View Post
          You can get just the housing $390 and up and your own C's..Reids etc and start from there if your building a axle for a DD-trail EB

Here is their link..http://www.spidertrax.com/
          Cool, thats what I was interested in.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Working...
          X