Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trail Edition Gear Banger UNLEASHED! You might even get a free one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Edition Gear Banger UNLEASHED! You might even get a free one!

They're back! That's right not coming soon but on the shelf ready to go. Check them out here.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product...d_Transmission Complete kit.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product...d_Transmission TEGB only.

For those who want to know the story. The original design from Iron Bender (Jack/Joe) was sold by WH until they stopped making them. We took over the project from them sometime around the end of 2009. We made some changes added some new features and eight months later here they are. The most notable change is the new 3 piece linkage design that allows for some really cool customization. We also added all stainless steel hardware.

What about the free one? Everyone who purchases a TEGB from us from now until Sept. 30th will be entered into a drawing to get theirs for FREE! If you are the winner we will refund you your purchase price, even the freight. Are you in Cali? We'll refund your tax too! Good luck!
    Attached Files
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Re: Trail Edition Gear Banger UNLEASHED! You might even get a free one!

Mods, looks like SPAM to me Cool Jim/Group, glad you were able to bring back a needed part
    Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

NICE! I always get comments about mine. Its one of the very few things that I dont know how I lived without it.

So are you selling the tranny cover seperate?
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

People still run the 435? KIDDING!!!
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
          NICE! I always get comments about mine. Its one of the very few things that I dont know how I lived without it.

So are you selling the tranny cover seperate?
          http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product...Tunnel_Cover/s
          I guess I'll add the pic. It's the same one as in the TEGB
          www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
            Mods, looks like SPAM to me Cool Jim/Group, glad you were able to bring back a needed part
            Rick-
            At least I managed to get it in the vendor section over here. I pulled the trigger in the chat section on classic Whoops we'll see if it gets the boot over there.
            www.wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
              People still run the 435? KIDDING!!!
              afraid to drive a stick?
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Received mine yesterday and will be installing it today. I let you know how it works with a T-18 trans.
                69 Bronco, FI 351W, NP-435 Trans, Dana20, Dana 44 w/ARB Air locker, BB 9" w/Detroit Locker, Fab-Tech ext. Radius arms, Fox shocks coil over frnt suspension.

Comment

Working...
                X