Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated

Have you ever ordered parts and had them back ordered for four months, and every time you call and ask them about them they say "they will be in at the end of the month, and you are at the top of the list"? That's all, sorry about the rant. Just frustrated.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Re: Frustrated

Many times, many times, no wonder my new performance shop is owned by my best bud.

Comment

I know that frustration, Vendor name?
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
        I know that frustration, Vendor name?
        Left the name out intensionally. I don't know there side, so I just told you mine.
        Marc D.

Comment

Tell them you want your $$ back if you don't see the parts in 3 weeks. That ought to get them to fess up if it's their screw up - unless of course the parts are vendor-specific!
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

I used to get that everytime I ordered from a particular vendor (not in this state). Now I mainly use WH.
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              Tell them you want your $$ back if you don't see the parts in 3 weeks. That ought to get them to fess up if it's their screw up - unless of course the parts are vendor-specific!
              They never charged me for the parts, that was going to happen when they shipped them. I did however get charged for the shipping because they shipped part of my order back in April, so I will have to call them back tomorrow to get that resolved. It is a large bronco parts house, but I'm guessing that this is there suppliers issue. I just think they would be doing something about there supplier by now.
              Marc D.

Comment

Happens all the time. Playing the middle man sucks sometimes. Sometimes the person you're dealing with sucks equally.

I'll order something and expect it the next day... so does the customer. Then it doesn't show and stupid things happen like the delivery guy declared jihad on someone before he got to my place.... or it went on a truck somewhere else. Only when it really matters though! Always shows up spot on if I don't need it or not making a dime on it
                84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

In the same position. Vendor was very up front. Said the part will ship direct from the Mfg in a month or two or three.
                  I'm OK with that if I know up front, before I decide to spend my money... Good luck with that bud.
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                  X