Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please act now to receive your FREE WH catalog!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please act now to receive your FREE WH catalog!!

Done deal Admin can delete.
    Last edited by wildhorses; 01-07-2011, 06:58 AM. Reason: needs to be deleted.
    www.wildhorses4x4.com

Thank You and I did and Thank You for supporting are Board

Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Done! Can't wait to see it.

Comment

All done. Thanks

Comment

DONE!! Thanks Guys, always a pleasure doing business with the gang down at Wildhorses!!
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I created a member ID.. will that work??

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
              I created a member ID.. will that work??
              Geeezzz,,,, Can't you Candanadians follow the directions!!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I saw this over on CB and submitted there.
                I've got another order or two to make in the near future and can't wait to see the new catalog. Rear driveshaft, maybe a few brake lines... Having a running rig that isn't yet on the road is a terrible shame!
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

I tried to get my request through..but everytime I hit continue after filling EVERYthing out and selecting "card on file" it reloads that same page asking me to fill out the same information over and over and over and over and over.
                  1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

Originally posted by raharr3 View Post
                    I tried to get my request through..but everytime I hit continue after filling EVERYthing out and selecting "card on file" it reloads that same page asking me to fill out the same information over and over and over and over and over.
                    You must have missed a line of information that it wants. You have to fill out the shipping address side too. (or sellect "same as address" to auto fill in the shipping address for you. It took me 2 or 3 times to get it all right.

Comment

Now its giving me this
                      Web Acceleration Client Error (504) - Suspected Satellite Link Outage

Can I just come in a pick one up when they come out? I work right around the corner from WH anyway.
                      1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

I just did mine and it worked great.

Thanks! I love catalogs, it's sneaky way to hint to the wife you want something. "Oops did I leave the catalog on the counter open to a specific page with something circled in red??" haha
                        1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Try again Roy. I just did mine and it worked fine. Thanks for the support!!!
                          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Just hit mine with the new addy.
                            Thx
                            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                            X