WildHorses thanks for the great service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WildHorses thanks for the great service

I just need to say thanks to Johnnie at WH I called him up a couple weeks back because I thought I had a bent axle and long story short he shipped one out to me the next day. He told me to install it and send him the other one back using the call tag he issued, with no questions asked They have impressed me every time I have asked for something with perfect customer service. More shops should strive to be like WildHorses.

Thanks

Re: WildHorses thanks for the great service

Always had great service. I bought a steering shaft from them a few weeks back. In some confusion I ordered the top half instead of the bottom half. They shipped me the right half next day for free and let me hold onto both until I figured it all out. Then simply shipped the wrong half back. They were super freindly and helpfull the whole time. Plus I ended up with two stickers! Thanks Wildhorses

Comment

I would agree wild horses is on top of customers service.and johny is very knowledgeable

Comment

always the best!!!
        '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Working...
        X