Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wild Horses customer service is AWESOME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Horses customer service is AWESOME!

Just thought I would share a great customer service experience that I had with Wild Horses. There was a discussion going on here on the board that I casually made a comment on about how I had some missing parts from a particular product on my Bronco. (and they were missing because of my lack of maintenance not the products fault) And someone from WH contacted me and said he could probably get these parts for me. I thought "that is great"!

A week or so later these parts showed up in my mail box!! They wouldn't let me pay for them. They wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping!! And to top it off, this wasn't even a product that I bought from them!!!! WOW is all I have to say. Thank you Wild Horses!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!

Re: Wild Horses customer service is AWESOME!

That is outstanding & exactly how the "little guy" can STILL get ahead in this economy! Way to go WH!!!!
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I haven't even installed mine yet. to many other things on the list.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Jim/WH is always great to deal with. It was great to see him down in San Diego for Bronco Daze last week. They will definately be getting more of my business!
        71 Bronco
        EFI, ZF, Atlas 4.3, 35" BFG's, Explorer serp, hydroboost, 4 wheel disks, Lars Bars, Protofab bumpers, Warn winch,
        Mastercraft seats.

Build thread

ZF swap

Comment

We would have to agree there on all points for example Been shopping there 12 years now over 7k assorted parts bought seatsw/ brackets sliders then we picked up a sweet cage w/mounts.So after 4 months with thinking restocking fees and such. Jim said Never Mounted Sure Refund Him,turnned around and said grab me 3 way adj.,not a bad switch Now I now this is not typical but we have been in every 3 weeks for 6 months getting something

Comment

typical is every week
            75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

That's why I spend most of my money there!!
              '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Originally posted by justicejmb View Post
                that's why i spend most of my money there!!
                x2
                Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/specials_BLK_FRI_11EB
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Saw on FB that WH filled 98.9% of orderes placed on Black Friday by Monday.

I got mine on Tuesday morning. Nice job guys, and thanks!
                    '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Also, WH is having a "12 days of Christmas" sale. If you haven't already get signed up for their email.
                      {o===o}
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Another YES story. Bought a soft top some time ago (yrs), back room special, STC top, with Rampage hdwe. Pulled the pieces out of the attic, pulled off the bubble wrap and was missing the pass side bed rail, chit! Talked to Johnny yesterday after work, guess what was on my porch after work today? Now I can install my new top

Kudos to WH and what seems to be missing in retail these days, customer service!
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                          Also, WH is having a "12 days of Christmas" sale. If you haven't already get signed up for their email.
                          Website says that starts today.... Did you get an email?? I "should" be on their email list and I haven't seen anything.

Comment

I got day #2 special email on 11/30/11 at 5:30 pm
                            {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                              I got day #2 special email on 11/30/11 at 5:30 pm
                              I got nothin... Checked Junk Mail too. Re-signed up on primary email and signed up on another address....

What is the special, anything good???

Comment

Working...
                              X