Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARB customer service ROCKS!

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
    That one draws 5.4 Amps though compared to the ARB drawing 0.85 Amps at 12V per hour. The compressor for that ARB is amazing.
    Yeah just read the reviews on the ARB.. sounds like money well spent.. or at least worth the money. will anyone have sales around x mas?
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I love my ARB fridge - got a deal on mine a while back but even at full price they're worth it. As Josh said the power consumption is minimal and they work like a champ. Best piece of camping gear I own, hands down!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Yeah, there is another brand that makes a fridge like ARB and cheaper but still they are not the ARB ones. I've also seen them not get as cold. After racing in baja for over a week at 110 degree, I went to the chase truck with the ARB fridge to the it's it i placed there 5 days ago, still frozen.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Engel makes nice electric freezer fridges too with similarly low power consumption, and I was looking to buy one when my arb fridge deal arose last year.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Looks like they have discontinued the 33 & 60QT coolers and only offering the NEW digital thermoter45 Qt coolers @ $699.97 from 4 wheel parts. OUCH!
            69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Working...
            X