jeffs bronco graveyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffs bronco graveyard

I had a terrible time "working" with j.b.g. They took almost 2 months to get me my order. The worst part is Jeff customer service. we talked several times over e-mail & I have him my phone # but he never once called to tell me whats going on or anything. Even after I told him I was very un happy & would appreciate a call. He just doesn't care about his customers.
    O well, his loss. I am in the middle of building my Bronco & spending plenty of $$$$ & now he just won't get any more of it. Jim @ Wild horses can have it all. His has Always takin good care of me & given me all the time I need.

Re: jeffs bronco graveyard

I agree. JBG hasnt treated me well in the past. I havent ordered a part from them in over 5 years. I'll go to Jim no matter what
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I called them today, the guy was nice and helpful on the phone to a point. I was looking for a part that they are about $20 cheaper, but the website said shipping was $70! On three other vender's site the same part was $18-21. So, I called him because it says that the shipping is an estimate and asked about it he said it was correct. I asked him if he didn't mind telling me why it was so high and told him what his competitors were charging. He said that is the cost and if he could do anything else for me. WOW.

Comment

That place has never impressed me much. I think I have ordered one part from them ever. Shipping from Michigan to CA on heavy stuff kills whatever slight competitive edge they have on some stuff IMHO. With WH so close I don't even bother with other vendors unless its something that they simply don't have.

A 45 minute drive or next day shipping, plus good customer service keeps my Bronco dollars local.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

My only experience with JBG is that they sent me two of what I ordered after telling me that it was on backorder.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Guess I'm lucky , maybe not as lucky as Marc, but lucky enough. I've never had a back order issue and my shipping has always been fast. I've only ordered from them about 5/6 times though. Most of my money is spent at Wild Horses....
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Well I am glad to see not everyone has had a bad experience with them, But even better to see we all love Jim & his staff. He has even been so cool to me, he sold me parts off his own Bronco.
              Keep up the great work Jim.

Comment

Working...
              X