PartsMike Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PartsMike Rocks!

I've been doing business with PartsMike up in Auburn for a few years and have always had great service. He supplied all the steering components on my EB last year as well as a high steer system I installed on a full-width Scout a few years ago. Both worked flawlessly. I will admit that I am a little biased since Mike and Rich (his son) are part of our club but that doesn't change the fact that their customer service is among the best in the business! I would recommend PM for most of your 4x4 equipment needs

You can get ahold of Mike and Rich here
    Mark Langford
    Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

I buy wholesale from him. A wealth on knowledge...great prices...a must know person...
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
      A wealth on knowledge...great prices...a must know person...
      No kidding! I've learned a lot from Mike
      Mark Langford
      Dysfunctional Rockcrawlers Member

91 YJ, 6.0 Vortec, T18, 4:1 D300, D60's 5.13's ARB & Detroit, R.E. SOA Leafs in front & 5.5" RE Coils w/4-link in the rear, 42" Iroks on Walker Evans Beadlocks.

Comment

Just putting on my Parts Mike High Steer Arms on my full width axles this wekend. Had him mill, drill and tap my passenger side knuckle and got 4 new ball joints from him too. Great service and good prices! IMHO.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X