Kudo's for Wild Horses !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudo's for Wild Horses !

Wild Horses went out of their way to take care of their customer (me) recently.

I don't want to post what they did, or everyone will ask for it, but they went above and beyond the call of duty and deserve a kudos.

I've had good experience with them and Tom's Bronco Parts and recommend them both.
    70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Re: Kudo's for Wild Horses !

That's good to hear. I've always had good experiences with the guys at Wild Horses.

Comment

The WH crew has always done well by me too - and I love the fact that I can go talk to them face to face less than an hour away.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

YUP thats why they are getting a $200.00 + order from me tomorrow
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
          YUP thats why they are getting a $200.00 + order from me tomorrow
          How the hell are you getting off that cheap?

I cant seem to put in a Bronco order with any of the vendors for less than $500...kinda like trying to get out of Costco for under $100 bucks.

So....whatcha getting?

I love WH, they always take care of me and any time I was coming through on my way to or from Oregon Jim would show me new products coming out and let me take a peak in the back warehouse. I've also gotten many freebies for my kids when stopping by. They are #2 on my $$$$$ list for vendors only cause when I was in OR Tom's (still love Tom's) was next day shipping and no tax.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Yup I am getting an ARB and other stuff soon.. Come on W/H put them on sale!!!
            A
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
              How the hell are you getting off that cheap?

I cant seem to put in a Bronco order with any of the vendors for less than $500So....whatcha getting?
              Not much for $200.00 I have to pace myself ( OK a little at a time so the wife don't catch on)

8498 STK SPEED Atlas Speedometer Combo - For Stock Speedometer EFI

5200 COMPOSITE Heater Control Valve COMPOSITE

8105 3/8 NON SK Pressure Plate Bolts 3/8 NON SK

5055 Rigid 18" Steel Fan - Reverse Rotation
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Only WH for me! i have used everyone else but WH is top notch...

Jim once came out on the floor for me and gave me a SAAWWWEEEETT deal i couldnt pass.
                {o===o}
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                  Yup I am getting an ARB and other stuff soon.. Come on W/H put them on sale!!!
                  A
                  Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
                  x2!

Yeah! Come on Mark@WH! NorCal Broncos ARB Group Buy! If you can cut us any kind of a deal, I will order a 31-spline rear ARB and shafts immediately!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                    Yeah! Come on Mark@WH! NorCal Broncos ARB Group Buy! If you can cut us any kind of a deal, I will order a 31-spline rear ARB and shafts immediately!
                    Yup and Air Compressor too and other stuff too PSC Steering too....... come on Mark!!! I'm ready.. Cash... wink wink

Aaron
                    KK6DAD
                    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                      Yup and Air Compressor too and other stuff too PSC Steering too....... come on Mark!!! I'm ready.. Cash... wink wink

Aaron
                      Cash is king! I've got the compressor piece squared away but a locker and shafts would be the shiznit. Especially since I've got a buddy coming into town next month who used to set up 9" axles for high horsepower race cars, who will set my diff up for me for the cost of a few beers and maybe dinner!
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
                        Wild Horses went out of their way to take care of their customer (me) recently.

I don't want to post what they did, or everyone will ask for it, but they went above and beyond the call of duty and deserve a kudos.

I've had good experience with them and Tom's Bronco Parts and recommend them both.

Wow, all I can say from everyone @ WH is Thank you!!
                        Now, onto business.......... I can't make any promises, but everyone that wants an ARB product, contact me direct (Via phone). Depending on what and how many people are going to participate, I'll see what we can do for pricing. Please, understand that with most of the big name vendors, we don't have a heck of a lot of wiggle room, but all it will take is a little time on my end to see if there's something we can do.
                        As I said, it does depends on what & how many people are going to participate in this deal.

Mark
                        73 Baja Stroppe
                        Sales/Customer Service
                        www.Wildhorses4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                        X