Diesel Nut Motorsports in Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel Nut Motorsports in Sacramento

Just picked up my truck from DNM in Sac. Taken care of by Jason Kolker, Owner 1-800-450-7036. Refereed to them by Silly Fab.

He built me a pretty bad ass Sun Coast tranny. All of the goodies including dual load center support bearing, 300M input shaft, sun coast coasting clutches and drum, Alto red lined clutches and frictions, tugger shift kit, AMSOIL fluid and a really nice tripple disc, forged lock up converter with a stall 400 rpms less than stock.

They replaced my rear main and installed my International bellowed up-pipes as well.

Shifts are firm and solid but not too crazy. When I hit the button to take it out of OD, it is FIRM on the down shift. This is wierd because stock is mushy on the down shift from overdrive. It is hard to explain the difference in the feel, but not slipping, hitting a solid shift, and lock-up on the freeway the way it is suppose to be is awesome.

The leaking stock up tubes were causing really bad exhaust temps. I would easilly hit 1300 when passing. now, full throttle, screaming passed traffic, 1100 degrees. What a difference in the in cab noise level as well.

I will post up as the next month as this waers in. But the treatment, price, and (so far) quality seems perfect.

I was always trusted quite a bit as a small shop with huge and expensive jobs. I was extremely worried about my reputation and taking care of customers. This is why I went with this pretty new shop. At over 4000 bucks I had to trust them. No issues.

ALL trucks worked on, all repairs, all modifications whether it be turbo, tranny, or mechanical are done there. Nice shop too.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

damn.... now you might beat me.

JASON-----< I need twins!
    84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

Originally posted by Sillyneck View Post
      damn.... now you might beat me.

JASON-----< I need twins!
      The chance of my old PSD beating your new Cummins...well, let's see...0%
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

hahah remember that day that I didn't have the chip in and cold motor protection was on..... it was a race and you have a trailer!

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

Comment

Loved racing while pulling a trailer. Maybe that kind of driving caused my tranny failure??

They only way to beat the CTD, my 120 chip on, yours off with cold engine protection, nice. Maybe you should race the 10 second PSD they are working on at DNM. That'll teach ya!

Comment

That thing is sick! never would have imagined a bling blang diesel motor

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

Comment

Working...
            X