Randys ring and pinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randys ring and pinion

Well, I just had a good experience with Randys ring and Pinion this week. I broke a front axle last weekend, so I called them and talked to an Early Bronco owner that works there. He was good to deal with, and now they have a wharehouse in Fresno, so the axle showed up the next day. I even ordered it at 4:30pm. Great service, and timely delivery. What more could you ask for.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Did they warantee the broken axle??
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I told them what I thought had happened, and he thanked me for being honest. Before I told him what I thought had happened he told me that it had a five year warrenty, and he could probably warrenty it, but thanks to my mother, I had to tell him the truth. Damn her for raising me to be honest.
      Marc D.

Comment

Hey, theres nothing like doing the right thing, Mom did a great job with you, only wish there were more like her.
        What brand of axle did did you get?

Comment

They are the Yukons CoMo's. They have a five year warrenty I guess.
          Marc D.

Comment

Good for you Mark, we still need to hook up, are you going to the meeting on the 18 or 19th??
            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Working...
            X