Great Vendor for D44 stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Vendor for D44 stuff

I found these guys to be knowledgeable, extremely helpful, filled my order via phone at 4pm, got it out, and I had it the next day regular UPS.
    They are developing new stuff like a RETRACTABLE STEP to help Delta 4 Wheel get into his EB the day he gets it finished.
    Having done 12 years of product design consulting under my belt, I like what I see. Maybe one day we can hit them up to support our site!
    http://dmoffroadconcepts.com/
    Last edited by Spaceburger; 07-31-2007, 10:41 AM.
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Originally posted by Spaceburger
    They are developing new stuff like a RETRACTABLE STEP to help Delta 4 Wheel get into his EB the day he gets it finished.
    ]
    Awesome, i bet its powered by Fission!
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn
      Awesome, i bet its powered by Fission!
      ..you know...Carl is gonna flame us ROYAL!!! JUST KIDDING CARL!!! I am there for you dude!!!

Comment

..you know...Carl is gonna flame us ROYAL!!! JUST KIDDING CARL!!! I am there for you dude!!!
        I am not too sure what to flame here....are you hacking on me because my EB is too tall or the fact that I may be too fat to get into it now?
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
          I am not too sure what to flame here....are you hacking on me because my EB is too tall or the fact that I may be too fat to get into it now?
          To be absolutely politically correct, I cannot flame you for driving a vehicle of your choice that is "taller" or to suggest you may be "larger" or "heavier". Dear God Never would I use the “F” word!!!
          I am merely suggesting in a most friendly way that we would all love to see you drive that baby sometime before retirement age...thus the 'assisted stepping device' where mounting your EB is negotiated with ease if you happen to be wearing fluffy slippers.

(Love you Dude…lets get that bitch on line!! Call me)

Comment

To be absolutely politically correct, I cannot flame you for driving a vehicle of your choice that is "taller" or to suggest you may be "larger" or "heavier". Dear God Never would I use the “F” word!!!
            I am merely suggesting in a most friendly way that we would all love to see you drive that baby sometime before retirement age...thus the 'assisted stepping device' where mounting your EB is negotiated with ease if you happen to be wearing fluffy slippers.

(Love you Dude…lets get that bitch on line!! Call me)
            Nice Cover Up!!
            We Fat dudes know what you meant..

That was good though... I had thought he needed a Hydraulic lift....

Aaron
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

That is funny stuff Manuel...I am actually installing a cherry picker onto the side of my rig to help me get in...
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Working...
              X